Name your best off the shelf PCP

Would have to be my zap pa dap a doo :D

So if your not a tinkerer than almost any pcp gun fits the bill, I really like any kind of guns that are easily modified or personalized. It's a testament to my mechanical and technical skills with a dose of creativity for good measure.
Here's my FX dreamline I converted to a bottle gun, with a Huma dual transfer port and heavy duty hammer spring, FX carbon fiber barrel sleeve and offset regulator. It groups in the low .5's at 992fps with a 13.43 jsb knock-out slugs at 50yds, I don't believe any off the shelf rifle will do that. The decals are the personalization part.
Buy anything and not customize or personalize it, hardly!

.22 Taipan Mutant. It was the first of 12-15 or so to hit the USA. It didn’t even have a serial number. I told folks back then that it was the best, most accurate, with the best trigger of any PCP I’d yet put my hands on. Ugly stock (it was finished in a very dark stain) but oh so good. I told folks on here, AGN, that it was better than the .22 Daystate Air Wolf I had. A lot of folks got so ver upset, you’d have thought I slapped their momma!!!
I have 3 Taipans and the .22 Mutant is my most accurate. The .177 and .25 Veterans are a very close second. The Huntsman .177 is pretty close, too!

FX streamline shot beautifully out of the box. I just hated the stock. But it was a non tuner. Just load it and smoke anything it’s pointed at.

Second would be both BSA Ultras. Neither one of them needed anything. Of course in my usual fashion, I have to add a few tidbits just to make my own. But both shoot like they are Olympic gold medalists. They make me look good.