Name your best off the shelf PCP

In the modern PCP market place there are very few rifles that you can purchase of the shelf without the need to spend a fortune accessorising them to bring them up to speed.Models that spring to mind are the Evol Paradigm, Edgun Lelya/R5M and Taipan Veterans. If you own one of these all you have to do is buy a scope, scope rings and ammunition and you good to go. Compare this to the FX brand, I own two and have gone down the rabbit hole of accessorising and getting the latest and greatest new thing to help you shoot better.I understand the application dictates what you add on i.e bench rest or hunting but I still feel more manufacturers are focussing on the aftermarket purchases at the expense of the actual rifle itself.

Please share your thoughts and let me know what your best off the shelf PCP is.

In the modern PCP market place there are very few rifles that you can purchase of the shelf without the need to spend a fortune accessorising them to bring them up to speed.Models that spring to mind are the Evol Paradigm, Edgun Lelya/R5M and Taipan Veterans. If you own one of these all you have to do is buy a scope, scope rings and ammunition and you good to go. Compare this to the FX brand, I own two and have gone down the rabbit hole of accessorising and getting the latest and greatest new thing to help you shoot better.I understand the application dictates what you add on i.e bench rest or hunting but I still feel more manufacturers are focussing on the aftermarket purchases at the expense of the actual rifle itself.

Please share your thoughts and let me know what your best off the shelf PCP is.
Add Brococks to that listi, with my three, unbox, scope, a few patches down the barrel. Then thousands of pellets down range with zero drama. Only accessory needed? A bipod.

Definitely my Taipan Vet. It may not be my favorite airgun but it’s a no contest Best off the shelf. It’s almost the oldest of everything currently in my safe, maybe 5 years old or so and hasn’t given me one problem or ever didn’t shoot absolutely spot on. I thought my Edgun Lelya was going to be another but in its first year it needed a reg oring.

I have had several recent purchases that I’ve had no desire to change anything about the rifles themselves.
On the cheaper end of the scale my Benjamin Kratos in .22 (aside from polishing the trigger and replacing some o-rings) has been fantastic, and likewise for the Cayden.
On the opposite end of the price spectrum my Evol .30 and Uragan King in .30 were both fantastic straight out of the box. I’ve not been tempted to turn a single screw on either of them since getting them.