Name that PCP brand? (The game!!)

Hello AirgunNation Peoples,

Came up with a fun / funny PCP brand guessing game for everyone to participate in!

I call it... “Guess That PCP Brand!”

How to play:

I will make 10 statements that are commonly used by owners of the different PCP brands and you can guess what is the manufacturer in your replies.

Meant for fun and humor, there are no prizes except maybe a good laugh!

Here are the “Statements” see how many you can get correct!!! Lolololol!!

Answers will be revealed later...

#1. With my new liner I can shoot a sparrow at 250 yards! (Guess what brand)

#2. My airgun is hand made in America! (Guess what brand)

#3. My airgun only costs $299.99 and is as accurate as anything out there! (Guess what brand)

#4. My airgun is the best and finest bullpup in production! (Guess what brand)

#5. My airgun is pure German engineering at its finest! (Guess what brand)

#6. I just installed my power plenum and now my airgun is a beast! (Guess what brand)

#7. I just ran over my airgun with my half-ton pickup truck and it still shoots quarter inch groups at 50 yards! (Guess what brand)

#8. I just charged my airgun’s battery overnight and today I am headed to the range!(Guess what brand)

#9. My airgun’s trigger is the best ever, it feels like a computer mouse click! (Guess what brand)

#10. Went to shoot my airgun today and all the air pressure has leaked out! (Guess what brand)

Have fun folks! Good luck 😉 !

You guys are so on the right track! Close but no cigar yet! I’ll give you one more day and then I’ll post the correct answers tomorrow morning!

Within and amongst ALL of your replies, the correct answers are in there, but nobody has listed all ten collectively correctly.

1593605018_135145005efc7b9a7514e2.35770103.gif

JoeKool, nice thinkin', that was a fun and funny game!😀👍

#1. With my new liner I can shoot a sparrow at 250 yards! (Guess what brand) FX

#2. My airgun is hand made in America! (Guess what brand) American Air Arms

#3. My airgun only costs $299.99 and is as accurate as anything out there! (Guess what brand) GAMO

#4. My airgun is the best and finest bullpup in production! (Guess what brand) Taipan

#5. My airgun is pure German engineering at its finest! (Guess what brand) Weihrauch

#6. I just installed my power plenum and now my airgun is a beast! (Guess what brand) FX

#7. I just ran over my airgun with my half-ton pickup truck and it still shoots quarter inch groups at 50 yards! (Guess what brand) EdGun

#8. I just charged my airgun’s battery overnight and today I am headed to the range!(Guess what brand) Daystate

#9. My airgun’s trigger is the best ever, it feels like a computer mouse click! (Guess what brand) Taipan

#10. Went to shoot my airgun today and all the air pressure has leaked out! (Guess what brand) FX

Sam -

Drumroll please?

1593724909_2355871985efe4fedb1d253.67680212.gif

Here are the correct answers to the game!

#1. With my new liner I can shoot a sparrow at 250 yards! (Guess what brand) FX

#2. My airgun is hand made in America! (Guess what brand) Rapid Air Weapons (RAW)

#3. My airgun only costs $299.99 and is as accurate as anything out there! (Guess what brand) UMAREX 

#4. My airgun is the best and finest bullpup in production! (Guess what brand) TAIPAN

#5. My airgun is pure German engineering at its finest! (Guess what brand) WEIHRAUCH

#6. I just installed my power plenum and now my airgun is a beast! (Guess what brand) FX

#7. I just ran over my airgun with my half-ton pickup truck and it still shoots quarter inch groups at 50 yards! (Guess what brand) EDGUN

#8. I just charged my airgun’s battery overnight and today I am headed to the range!(Guess what brand) DAYSTATE

#9. My airgun’s trigger is the best ever, it feels like a computer mouse click! (Guess what brand) DAYSTATE 

#10. Went to shoot my airgun today and all the air pressure has leaked out! (Guess what brand) ANY and ALL PCP BRANDS.

Thanks to ALL participants!!!

Assuming you guys who submitted partial answers meant for your unlisted answers to be the same as mmahoney’s answers. Here are the percentages correct (scores) for each participant.

mmahoney - 80%

Lewis - 90% ⭐️WINNER!!! ⭐

akuric - 80%

BigTinBoat - 70%

mikebeggs - 70%

ronmcc4 - 60%

AirNGasman - 70%

DirtyDovi - 60%

Hajimoto -  80%

🎊 🍾 🎊🎉🍾🎉🎊🍾🎉🎊
CONGRATULATIONS LEWIS!!!!!!

1593728237_11853291125efe5cedd55c57.97198844.gif

See you next time on,

“Guess That PCP Brand!”

I KNEW I should have listed UMAREX [Gauntlet] instead of GAMO [Urban]
That would have kicked up to my sore of 60 to an actual "Passing Grade".. 
This totally reminds me of being back in school now. hahaha

JoeKool, not only was that a really fun/funny game,
you absolutely went above and beyond by doing the score! That's great! 
*Has another flash-back to my failing grades in school. 🤣 

Congrats to everyone who played and got a higher score than me, 
and Big Congrats to Lewis for the win!

😀👍 

Sam -