• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N50 pellet cards at 50 and 100

My idea of calm

If just guessing it looks to me like 2-4 mph and pretty much a full value wind if not from 2 oclock.

I was at EBR one year on a bench up next to the berm shooting at 50Y in 4-9-ish MPH winds. I felt stupid within 10 sighters and I quickly realized I was wasting my time. I used flags but the conditions were too squirrely to figure out at my experience level.

At the same match on a good bench I watched a friend who should have finished very high but because he got a crappy relay with excessive wind he only finished half way up.

Benchrest is not easy.

I have an omega supercharger and an omega air charger. I wouldn’t recommend the more expensive super charger…it’s slow as molasses. The much cheaper air charger is 3x the speed. I’ve had the air charger for probably 3 1/2 years and I’ve never had any trouble with it. I have around 350 hours on it now. I use it a lot…but I think they do better with regular use than sitting long periods of time in between uses. My supercharger has been rebuilt once and it only had maybe 75 hours on it. I only keep it as a backup in case I have to send the air charger off for a rebuild. I’m very happy with the air charger. It takes about 35 minutes to top off a big tank from 3000. That’s plenty fast for me. I have 3 tanks, so I'm never in need for fast air if I plan ahead a little.

Mike