• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events CANCELLED N50- Boerne, TX April 20th

Weather. I think we are past the dismal weather luck we experienced in the previous months. So hopefully April should be more favorable in Hill country and N50 should be as well! Come early and come hungry! We will be grilling up some lunch after the Field Target match, if you are wanting to grub, let me know so we can prepare enough!

We will be shooting (2) 3 card match this month and pushing the times back some. Winds are more favorable a little later in the day and the lights can be turned on. Enough banter, here’s the skinny:

Address: 33 Shooting Club Road Boerne, TX
Gates open at 2pm for setup
Practice starts at 3pm
Match starts at 4pm.
Cost is $20 per shooter, $10 for second card set.
Practice targets will be provided.

Rules and classes visit https://www.national50.net/rules

Please email: [email protected] for more info or with any questions!

-Shepard M.
BSC Airgun Match Director

Weather. I think we are past the dismal weather luck we experienced in the previous months. So hopefully April should be more favorable in Hill country and N50 should be as well! Come early and come hungry! We will be grilling up some lunch after the Field Target match, if you are wanting to grub, let me know so we can prepare enough!

We will be shooting (2) 3 card match this month and pushing the times back some. Winds are more favorable a little later in the day and the lights can be turned on. Enough banter, here’s the skinny:

Address: 33 Shooting Club Road Boerne, TX
Gates open at 2pm for setup
Practice starts at 3pm
Match starts at 4pm.
Cost is $20 per shooter, $10 for second card set.
Practice targets will be provided.

Rules and classes visit https://www.national50.net/rules

Please email: [email protected] for more info or with any questions!

-Shepard M.
BSC Airgun Match Director
Hope to be there this time and hungry!