• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

N-50 22 Cards with Anschutz 1907 .22 LR and RAW HM1000x

Shot a few NRL22 cards this week with the Anschutz 1907 and RAW. Wind was light until the last card, but conditions were good. Did not use flags today, no reason as I had them in the truck.

I was experimenting with using the Tuner on the Anschutz and without to see if there was any difference. In today's case, I shot two 249's one with tuner and one without. However, the generous scoring with the .035" plug helps without the tuner vs. using the .223" plug with tuner.

IMG_3650.1631127860.jpg

Target #3 with tuner was off to a rough start. I always start on the bottom row, this time from right to left. I only had 26 RWS 50 40g rounds left, so I only used one sighter and it showed. Took me a while to warm up and the rest of the card was pretty good.

IMG_3648.1631127988.jpg

This was with the RAW the other day shooting JSB 25.39 RDs. It can do better, but I need to also. 

Tommy that is good shooting with the Annie. It looks like target 2 would be a 247 with .224 plug

Keep it up. Don't get lazy or cocky, use those flags only way your going to learn, it does not matter if there isn't much wind you will still learn. 

Joe

You are right Joe. Just trying to beat some thunderstorms so I got lazy about the flags. No, I totally am bought into using flags but sometimes I loose faith in my ability to know what they are telling me. But, I need to keep at it. 

What I wouldn’t give to have one of you guys at my range coaching me. 

Congrats to all on the Nationals! Phenomenal shooting!