N+1, what’s your number?

Oh Kay, I'll play

An OLD Daisy 717 slightly modified to fix the trigger, beyond that total un touched and very functional

The gun that started me down the Rabbit Hole® Remington Nitro Express, modified to actually hit the broad side of a barn.

A Zbroia Sapsan 2nd one after the dealer broke the first one trying to fix it....after a year.

A FX Maverick VP .25, slightly modified and tuned and now actually functions quite well. Point click dead ground squirrel out to 125 yards.

A FX Maverick Sniper .25 now a Compact .22 fixed after a previous owner just pretty much hosed it, Thanks to Bigragu and Motorhead for some tips and FX for a bag full of expensive parts and a devil may care attidude of WTH if I mess it up I can sent it in to be fixed properly. Now an absolute tack driver with anything I shove in it. One minute of squirrel at 125 yards or one cork which ever comes first at 100 yards.

A Tequila Pistola .22 courtesy of our own Xloloti, very well crafted.

And soon....eventually.... a Jefferson State .25 full size, just because I can.

Of course a safe full of some old, some new and some things nobody needs to know about, maybe perhaps that are too expensive to feed and the ....no can't say it I'll get a time out....in this state would like to get rid of.

I don't know what N is? Is that an Algebra thing?
On buying, selling, trading in the classifieds? I do that and have never been burned. (Knocks on Wood)
I've even sent items BEFORE I was paid and got the money.
There was a time that one's Word ment something. And I do have an agreement with someone now that goes on Our Word.
I trust him. He trusts me.
yes it's some type of algebra that we all can't figure out until we get something we don't use.. I'm assuming that the+1 is one too many.. 🤣

Your current (N) number+1 … 🙀
you finally got it figured out for me.. so I guess I'm 4+1.. which means I have 4 🤣🤣 and I thought which fill probe fits what.. and I am still trying to wrap my head around machining in metric with the lathe, mill and micrometers in inches and just the digital caliper in metric.. and seems like everytime I tried to convert all the metrics to standard I had multiple answers to the same question..
but I wouldn't trade my old lathe for a CNC because then I would have to fight with another computer.. wouldn't mind having digital readout like a friend of mine has, but I'm going to be satisfied with what I have and know how to work..
yes it's been one of those days.. or weeks

Reactions: L.Leon
Oh Kay, I'll play

An OLD Daisy 717 slightly modified to fix the trigger, beyond that total un touched and very functional

The gun that started me down the Rabbit Hole® Remington Nitro Express, modified to actually hit the broad side of a barn.

A Zbroia Sapsan 2nd one after the dealer broke the first one trying to fix it....after a year.

A FX Maverick VP .25, slightly modified and tuned and now actually functions quite well. Point click dead ground squirrel out to 125 yards.

A FX Maverick Sniper .25 now a Compact .22 fixed after a previous owner just pretty much hosed it, Thanks to Bigragu and Motorhead for some tips and FX for a bag full of expensive parts and a devil may care attidude of WTH if I mess it up I can sent it in to be fixed properly. Now an absolute tack driver with anything I shove in it. One minute of squirrel at 125 yards or one cork which ever comes first at 100 yards.

A Tequila Pistola .22 courtesy of our own Xloloti, very well crafted.

And soon....eventually.... a Jefferson State .25 full size, just because I can.

Of course a safe full of some old, some new and some things nobody needs to know about, maybe perhaps that are too expensive to feed and the ....no can't say it I'll get a time out....in this state would like to get rid of.
love to hear about your tequila gun.. please PM me.. it was on my list of wants, then came along the huben gk1 and then my budget caught up with the wants and said no 🤣.. so for now it's a notos of a pistol..
I used to live in North Fork California.. exact center of the state, although I was quite a ways above North Fork up by mammoth pool.. great high country..

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
I have learned a very expensive lesson competing in archery for almost 18 years, most of the gear still in my locker couldn't sell. Promised myself I will not repeat the mistake with airguns.
I have a .22 Leshiy2 up to 50 meters and below, and a .25 Impact for 50 meters and beyond. I may stretch for one more in .25 to have a separate pellet and slug option for 2-300 meters, but this won't come soon.
No powderburners and no itching.

Reactions: L.Leon
Mmmm... I may have spiraled a bit because I am at 9. No plans or intentions to add any more. I'd like a smaller number, but really can't see parting with any of these.

In summary 2 "full" power .22 cal pellet rifles for hunting. The Crown can also do long range .22 cal and .30 cal slugs/pellets if wanted. 1 medium power .22 cal HW spring piston rifle mainly for target/plinking, because you gota have a spring piston gun. 1 .22 cal pumper pistol/carbine for target/hunting because you don't always have compressed air on hand, and sometimes the compressor needs repairs. Plus adds variety in terms or power plant/operation to the collection. 2 .22 cal pistol/carbines for target/hunting. Becuase pistols are compact, and challenging. And pcp has it's unique perks. All my pistols have carbine stocks, so there is potential for versatility or variety. 2 .177 pcp pistols. One for target/plinking, another for target/hunting. One over the top .25 cal pistol just because. I bought it under $200 and it's a tack driver. Can't think of one reason why not. So, there is a good variety of caliber selection, and power selection. As well as size/configuration options for just about anything I could think of. Only thing I don't have or care for is co2. Anything more powerful or capable than what I have in terms of airguns lands in PB territory.

#1 Just due to it's superiority in many aspects is a FX Crown mk1

DSCF6077_edited.jpg

#2 PCP 1322. Stars aligned to put this one together the way it came about. Massive shot count, integrated moderator, LW barrel.

PSX_20200517_195503.jpg

#3 FX Ranchero .177. Also have been very lucky with this one.

414078444_10161016617494034_6079430349458613347_n.jpg

#4 Brocock Grand Prix .22 Again, also lucky for several reasons.

20220416_150821_edited.jpg

#5 PP800 .25 cal, Cothran valved powerhouse ~50fpe, 65 with 15" barrel.

20230719_030635_edited.jpg

#6 1322 pumper, about hotrodded to the max

DSCF6031_edited.jpg

#7 HW50S .22 fairly custom

PSX_20220215_162655.jpg

#8 Diana bandit .177, quite a few custom bits. Also got very lucky with the custom stock bits I managed to get for this (also fits the PP800)

280540470_10159831366204034_3573868554593362315_n.jpg

#9 Hatsan Nova star with 14.25" .22 LW barrel, and 600mm HW100 .177 barrel

20220103_114558_edited.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: rcarlisle
I have learned a very expensive lesson competing in archery for almost 18 years, most of the gear still in my locker couldn't sell. Promised myself I will not repeat the mistake with airguns.
I have a .22 Leshiy2 up to 50 meters and below, and a .25 Impact for 50 meters and beyond. I may stretch for one more in .25 to have a separate pellet and slug option for 2-300 meters, but this won't come soon.
No powderburners and no itching.
I'm assuming, since I am not completely familiar with the high end air guns that your impact is a FX? I got to see a friend's airgun rack and I touched the FX 2&3.. and I'm not sure if I have enough money to actually just touch one.. they are such nice guns.. also saw a State of Jefferson rifle and I had been wondering about them, found out that they are made less than 1 hour away.. I think it is a small company but they looked well made.. wondering if there's any chance of a tour since my favorite places are shooting, machine shop and welding.. and I wish I had been smart enough when I was young to take a class in the lost art of wax casting that my piano teacher husband did.. but I guess you could say I was stupid because he cast specialty brass bells and I didn't have any interest in bells, but if I would have actually thought about it more.. there's so much more than bells that could be cast with just the knowledge..
Mark

I'm assuming, since I am not completely familiar with the high end air guns that your impact is a FX? I got to see a friend's airgun rack and I touched the FX 2&3.. and I'm not sure if I have enough money to actually just touch one.. they are such nice guns.. also saw a State of Jefferson rifle and I had been wondering about them, found out that they are made less than 1 hour away.. I think it is a small company but they looked well made.. wondering if there's any chance of a tour since my favorite places are shooting, machine shop and welding.. and I wish I had been smart enough when I was young to take a class in the lost art of wax casting that my piano teacher husband did.. but I guess you could say I was stupid because he cast specialty brass bells and I didn't have any interest in bells, but if I would have actually thought about it more.. there's so much more than bells that could be cast with just the knowledge..
Mark
I believe Motorhead would be the one to talk to. I'd like to believe he would be happy to oblige. All interactions I've had with him have been positive. He tuned my HW springer before I bought it from another member.

Reactions: markhooper
I believe Motorhead would be the one to talk to. I'd like to believe he would be happy to oblige. All interactions I've had with him have been positive. He tuned my HW springer before I bought it from another member.
I guess I lost my thoughts about the conversation, so are you saying to talk to Motorhead about the Jefferson rifle shop tour? now I am wondering if he is in my area.. guess I will have to try to find him on this site.. I'm terrible about finding my way around, I follow interesting people in conversations and I follow the conversations too.. but I keep losing them, you'd think with the search I could find them but I lost the thread on the notos being converted to a poor man's attaman ap16, and I lost the thread to the tequila gun.. looks like it is pretty good.. along with the huben gk1.. but I also lost that thread too.. I wish there was a way to bookmark them on my phone..
thank you for everything
Mark

I don't know what N is? Is that an Algebra thing?
On buying, selling, trading in the classifieds? I do that and have never been burned. (Knocks on Wood)
I've even sent items BEFORE I was paid and got the money.
There was a time that one's Word ment something. And I do have an agreement with someone now that goes on Our Word.
I trust him. He trusts me.
N= number of guns you own.. I think.. and+1= another one 🤔