• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Mystery manufacturers

It seems to be a great secret amongst airgun companies who manufactures certain models of compressors. I have inquired with many retailers and airgun makers who sell compressors as to who is the manufacturer. Nobody's saying. Why would anyone spend $500-, 700.- 1500 and up on a compressor without being able to know the manufacturer. Would you buy a car or phone if you where not permitted to know the manufacturer? Seems fishy to me, like there is something to hide. Seems like there is a manufacturer who wishes to remain anonymous while taking your money. There are defective design flaws and poor metallurgy with certain manufacturers in addition to poor customer support that I personally wish to avoid.
This is why I bought an Omega. This company is ez to research. Omega is proud of thier products. No reason to hide. Very durable and quiet. There are other top quality manufacturers that are proud of thier products. These are the types of companies I will do business with. If an offering lacks transparency it is best to choose a different offering.
Go figure