• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Mystery Machine I got no clue...need help to identify.

I would take it to a paintball shop in your area and see what they have to say.
I would take it to a paintball shop in your area and see what they have to say.
Looks like a standard Allen wrench for grip removel...my tools are at my shooting property I'll check it out next week. My wife thought she was supporting my airgun hobby she gets an A for effort. If AGN members don't know what this "thing" is, I doubt if the huddled masses will know either...but you never know...thanks.

That sure looks like the same unit.
Excellent research sir!
Don't think so...no facilities for a sight no dove tail no holes on top nothing period...and why the Pic rail under butt stock....more photos keep the research going. Just doesn't look like a high pressure vessel to me.
20230305_165346.jpg
20230305_165315.jpg
20230305_165239.jpg
20230305_165144.jpg
20230305_165219.jpg
20230305_165137.jpg

8 Lands in the barrel is indictive of some Paintball barrels. And the fitting on the 'tank' is also.
The picatinny rail could be to attach a stock.
It would be a single cocker/loader from the parts you have.
Almost looks like someone was doing a 'Star Wars' Cosplay thing.
Great info...thanks...what psi do paint ball guns operate at?

Maximum velocity is 300 fps for paintball. Generally, they run around 850 PSI, even when using HPA.
Get caught running a higher Reg pressure? Could mean a life time ban from the fields.
There are .43 cal paintballs so seems to match your barrel estimate.
There is a paint ball store close to where we grocery shop in Gainsville Fla gunna stop by next trip...wife said the auction house said it was a prototype of some kind of air gun and was in a display case in the guys house. The owner was a finance guy tuned crook now in jail...stuff was confiscated and being sold by authorities.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1