EDgun Mysterious Leshiy 2 Externally Adjustable Regulator

Hey all, new to the forum...

The Apex is now installed on most European L2 rifles, including the 9mm.

And yep, the gauge adapter fits to the bleed screw. The Apex (EAR 2) should cut out all the issues of the original EAR.
Well, judging by the previous post in this thread, your statement, “The Apex should cut out all the issues…”, has been invalidated. 🤷🏾‍♂️

My E.A.R was leaking and 3 repair sets couldn´t do the job.
Today I got the new APEX on warranty - 3 months after I made a complaint. I hope this one will not leak so I can sell the Leshiy 2.

Huma regulator do not fit and also have to buy an adapter my self to use my 2. weazy gauge. More waste of money.

Edgun Leshiy 2 is the worst and most expensive PCP I´ve ever had - its way to expensive compared to all the issues everywhere on the gun. I´ve had many PCP´s - daystate, steyr, BRK, RTI, FX and so on. I´ve never been posting so much money into something that doesnt function and i´ve never been adjusting and repairing so much on a pcp´s as on the Leshiy 2.

Within the first 1000 pellets:
- indexing problems
- flyer problem
- leaking problem
- regulator creeping
- bad barrel

Don´t buy it! :) Its crap!

Last edited:
So far most people seem to have great experiences with EdGun spain. They've always been nice to me and they respond quickly. My first L2 had a locked regulator, and they sent me a brand new buttstock within the week. Tuned by Fransisco himself. They even let me keep the guage to use for the regulator. That was barely a year ago.

Aside from some of their outragious prices I never got any hint of arrogance. EdGun West on the other hand...

Reactions: BlackTitanium
I´ve had Edgun for round 1 year - bough it from new. Only had problems with it. Been shooting it 10-12 times - rest of time have been waiting on fixes/parts for repair - googling fixes - reading about same problems from other ppl. Matias have done a great service (if I look away from the time it take to get things solved) - its not his fault that EDgun make a bad product. Many ppl have problems and yes many are happy. But way too many have problems! I would not take the risk buying one. Especially not in this price range. I´m around 4500euro now - with extra add ons and repair parts.

Last edited:
I have a earlier version L2, the REPR was my own upgrade. I had several problems but all user repairable if you mechanical inclined... if you are not - why you messing with it?
Leaking problems after you did some surgeries? Those all coming from mishandling orings.
The L2 has very tight tolerances because of higher internal pressures, and working with orings you shall do with a jewellery lupe. If you open the airpath you don't put the same oring back, throw it away right there and put a new one in well lubed.
Also have you hear about adding a drop or 2 ptfe to feed line when you refilling?

Reactions: BlackTitanium
There are not many ppl knowing what exact to do and not many places to read/look. This forum has been a very good help - especially you BigHUN and also you BlackTitanium. You are both very knowledged with the L2.
All the fixes I have read about - I can do my self - but not all have worked for me. The time and money spend - it´s simply not worth it when you just wanna shoot.
A gun in this price range shouldn't be a gun that need "do it you self" fixes. It should work out of the box. Same with accessories. Getting a barrel that are clipping on the Behemoth is a laugh - here 3 months after the barrel still haven't been tested from Edgun and I haven't got any solution/answer regarding the failure
I'll try a last time with the Apex regulator - when I´m getting a new barrel.

For comparison:
Steyr Pro X laminate 1000 pellets now. No problems, no rest time for regulator - so no drop in fps when speed shooting, hole in hole, not pellet fussy.
BRK Ghost- 1500 pellets no problems
RTI Prophet 2 perf. - 2000 pellets. 1 x o-ring changed in regulator
RTI Proppet 1 perf. - 3000 pellets, 2 x o-ring changed in regulator
Daystate Red Wolf - 4000 pellets (I did the 300 - owner before me the rest) - no problems
Steyr LP50 - 600 pellets. No problems
FX Wildcat mk3 - 5000 pellets ( I did the 500) no problems

Yeehaaa :) Today I got the return package due to the complain I made back in december regarding my Behemoth and new 600mm barrel not being aligned properly when installed - The set I bought in december was making pellets/slugs clipping on the Behemoth. I dont know if the bad alignment was due to a bad thread on the barrel or a bad tri adapter which connects the barrel and behemoth.
The new/ fixed set arrived today (4 months later) - it has the exact same problem. Looking trough the barrel with the behemoth mounted I clearly see the behemoth in the end. Shooting it - I see the marks it makes on the behemoth end cap and I see pellet groups around 4 inches shooting 25yards.

This is a complete joke 😅

Last edited:
Another joke.
The Gauge adapter to the APEX I got in the pacakge today has 5-6mm thread that canot be used. The thread is way too long - making the gauge even further away from the forward plug. The 5-6mm extra is not needed. Dunno if there are two versions of the aadpter - but this adapter version is a joke and do not compare to the version showed on the webpage.

The install also doesn't make any sense. If I just take the bleeding screw out and install the adapter and gauge. There is no pressure shown on the gauge because the adapter end pushes a steel ball into a closure of the bleeding hole - so there is no pressuret o the regulator. If I remove the ball to make the flow free - its reads. the pressure but ALOT of leak from the bleeding hole.
There is no mounting guide included and no other parts like bigger o-rings. Anyone know how to make it work?

Screenshot_2024-04-26-12-46-22-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

IMG_20240426_124408.jpg

IMG_20240426_124329.jpg

Last edited:
Thx. Did that earlier. Work fine now - but doesnt have a tight fit though.
Assuming from an educated guess, it appears that that the adapter & gauge set are only to be used for setting the Apex Regulator Pressure and then removed.
It is not meant to be left installed on the Leshiy, like you would do for Leshiy's with the REPR and Raptor Regulator.

Assuming from an educated guess, it appears that that the adapter & gauge set are only to be used for setting the Apex Regulator Pressure and then removed.
It is not meant to be left installed on the Leshiy, like you would do for Leshiy's with the REPR and Raptor Regulator.
Yes.. I guessed that after installation. In my mind it should have been a permanent install. Ill use it. when tuning only. They really need to clarify that on the web and include the O-ring so there is on misunderstandings!

Last edited: