EDgun Mysterious Leshiy 2 Externally Adjustable Regulator

A Facebook user, in the EDgun Leshiy 2 (tuning group) group, posted photos of an Externally Adjustable Regulator that is very different from the stock R.E.P.R.
Said to have been purchased from EDgun.shop.

I've searched and haven't found anything on this version EAR.
Has anyone seen this before?

IMG_1235.jpeg

IMG_1234.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bernie7
The guy who posted it - is getting in touch with EDgun. He bought it 3 weeks ago and it came like this from EDgun Spain.

There are also no threads for gauge on the backside - instead there is a complete other design that looks like the reglutaor has a backside that is going all the way through the resovoir

Ill look forward to the answer! Its very interesting

Last edited:
This is the assembly of the new repr and the holes are for the pin that holds the new cup design in. Got this from brian last week and been having issues with what I'd consider "abnormal" reg creep. The black cap as far as I can tell acts like a coilover spring for preload on the ceramic ball to plastic sealing surface. Adjusting the black cap can only be done off pressure and tightening it lets less air through and vice versa.

As far as the issue I'm having (I'm waiting to talk to Brian further on this when hes back at his business) the gun is shooting nsa .219 20.2 slugs as follows:
etc
(very consistent so far after the creep possibly better than old design???)

I let the rifle sit for 4 mins and get this:
883 etc.

I've taken the repr apart a couple times tested preset on the black adjuster to no avail as far as trying to remedy this reg creep issue. I've shot at least 300 rds through the gun and who knows how many dry fires just to listen to the reg and observing behavior differences. I have not found any debris etc through the gun so far outside of some assembly lube and no moisture.

Anyways enjoy the pics for reference and I'll keep looking around for whatever my issue is.20240113_113522.jpg
20240113_113547.jpg

Reactions: Bernie7
So, there doesn’t look like an external pressure gauge can be attached to this version EAR.
You’re stating that you have to preset the pressure, but there is no way to know what that pressure is preset to?
How do you know the pressure is creeping, without a regulator attached?
With a chronograph that measures the pellet speed. The first shots are faster than the rest.

So, there doesn’t look like an external pressure gauge can be attached to this version EAR.
You’re stating that you have to preset the pressure, but there is no way to know what that pressure is preset to?
2 ways actually.

1. I can verify overall tank pressure and see where shots drop off in speed which would give an idea of where the reg is set in bar. So let tank go to 130 bar (seems to drop off after this based on where I have it set) and poof the shots will be consistent and no high fps shots after waiting
2. Once you take a shot you wont hear any pressure bleeding back into the regulated tank until the 3rd shot on a tank thats above set regulated pressure.

I didnt order a Meazy gauge but mine came with one so that might be an added value change in new order im not sure but thats what im using to verify my pressure currently.

Last edited:
Also I adjusted the repr and the black adjuster under low presure around 5 bar with the bleed screw loosened and you can audibly hear the difference between opening or closing either cap.

2 ways actually.

1. I can verify overall tank pressure and see where shots drop off in speed which would give an idea of where the reg is set in bar. So let tank go to 130 bar (seems to drop off after this based on where I have it set) and poof the shots will be consistent and no high fps shots after waiting
2. Once you take a shot you wont hear any pressure bleeding back into the regulated tank until the 3rd shot on a tank thats above set regulated pressure.

I didnt orders a Meazy gauge but mine came with one so that might be an added value change in new order im not sure but thats what im using to verify my pressure currently.
Your order came with a Meazy gauge, to attach to the EAR, or are you referring to the Meazy gauge attached to the butt, for the tank pressure?

2 ways actually.

I didnt orders a Meazy gauge but mine came with one so that might be an added value change in new order im not sure but thats what im using to verify my pressure currently.
Yes - it easy to see if you have a creeping regulator. You have to monitor how much the reg creeps! Mine did creep overnight to same as reservoir BAR - which at that time was around 220 bar!

I use my plenum gauge all the time when I switch pellets/slugs - I´ve put a meazy in both plenum and rear. For me its a dealbreaker if there is no gauge in the plenum! I really wonder why it isnt mentioned anywhere yet! The leshiy is very picky with pellets and slugs - at least in .177, so the plenum gauge is a must for me.

Reactions: BlackTitanium
Yes - it easy to see if you have a creeping regulator. You have to monitor how much the reg creeps! Mine did creep overnight to same as reservoir BAR - which at that time was around 220 bar!

I use my plenum gauge all the time when I switch pellets/slugs - I´ve put a meazy in both plenum and rear. For me its a dealbreaker if there is no gauge in the plenum! I really wonder why it isnt mentioned anywhere yet! The leshiy is very picky with pellets and slugs - at least in .177, so the plenum gauge is a must for me.
I'll be talking to Brian probably tuesday and see if hes had any issues or complaints and go from there. I think currently the old repr system can still be purchased because it doesnt look like the old huma reg would even work in this system if i did want to get one.

I'll be talking to Brian probably tuesday and see if hes had any issues or complaints and go from there. I think currently the old repr system can still be purchased because it doesnt look like the old huma reg would even work in this system if i did want to get one.
The Raptor will not fit.. But Huma will in time probably make on that will fit. I look forward to Brians answers.. The E.A.R creep have never been taking serious - at last not from Spain. I got the answer that reg creep wasnt common - which it is since many Leshiy 2 owners have it.

The Raptor will not fit.. But Huma will in time probably make on that will fit. I look forward to Brians answers.. The E.A.R creep have never been taking serious - at last not from Spain. I got the answer that reg creep wasnt common - which it is since many Leshiy 2 owners have it.
It would be acceptable in my opinion if it was first shot after sitting a day but getting creep after reloading or 2 shots even after a few minutes doesnt seem right to me. Not to mention its almost 100 fps higher usually on that first shot for a few mins wait time

I'll be talking to Brian probably tuesday and see if hes had any issues or complaints and go from there. I think currently the old repr system can still be purchased because it doesnt look like the old huma reg would even work in this system if i did want to get o
The old REPR will not fit either. Both the old REPR and Huma-Air Raptor use the threads to install into the spacer.

C2109309-6C08-4594-8CCE-D9C07F6304FC.jpeg

Last edited:
It would be acceptable in my opinion if it was first shot after sitting a day but getting creep after reloading or 2 shots even after a few minutes doesnt seem right to me. Not to mention its almost 100 fps higher usually on that first shot for a few mins wait time
I agree. Thats also why you have to watch it over night. Mine did creep to reservoir pressure!