• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

myhighpressureair A++

Well I’ve made a few small purchases from them and shipping was always fast. So I decided to make my next large purchase from them, an M3. I called to confirm inventory and Tom answered. He quickly checked to make sure he had what I wanted(bronze m3 35 with ammo). I asked about cans and he recommended the ronin so I added it too. He did a leak test and checked fps and provided a short shot string. I was told the package would ship out Monday. Monday I got the typical label created email, it shipped Monday. I got it Wednesday…. I hate getting the label created email and waiting forever for something to actually ship.
I plan on doing more business with them, especially after some of the other companies I’ve dealt with. He was polite, knowledgeable and didn’t feel like I was being pushed to purchase then get off the phone asap.

Reactions: rsfrid
I just purchased an Impact M3 this past week from them also, I live in Michigan, 2 hours away from his store. Yes a great distance to travel, but it is a business I can support in my state and for me I see the right stuff available, in store or on line. I had a great experience which can not happen with an online only store. I believe I walked in the store on Friday when you were ordering at the end of the day. I wasted the rest of his day with silly questions. I left 20 minutes after closing, on Sunday placed my order, following Friday drove to pickup. Well worth my time. I would do it again.

Reactions: Cranky1