• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Zulus arrived today…

Haven’t posted up because the arriving Zulus coincided with us having a well dug. And then me having to dig the pictured 63 foot long, 3 foot deep trench to connect this new well to the house. I saved over 1K excavating the trench, but it was cold work and I am sore. Then there’s the backfilling and come Spring? A massive cleanup in said yard…🙀 The mess in the yard has overshadowed my shooting for the moment.

View attachment 422778
Luis, that is REAL MANS WORK THERE! Saved a grand, got a great work out and now....sore! Get some R&R tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: ThomasT and L.Leon
I was a little frustrated with it today, but got it sighted in. And no, I did not use the “one shot” zero, and had to shim the base that attaches to the scope. It definitely won’t become my primary optic, and will primarily be used as a night vision scope. I will post up further observations through use. Today was my first day with it and so far I’m tempered by the fact it wasn’t as easy to setup as expected. The saving grace is that its going on a dedicated gun. Will play with it some more tomorrow, while I am not a reviewer. I will honestly post up my likes and dislikes.
Yeah, the scope demands a 20 MOA base, with it is fine. They should give you an option. I tried shimming not a great idea. As you set it you hit it'll be lower and lower when to get is sighted in, when you save, it re-centers. I don't know how much it'll go.

Reactions: L.Leon
Yeah, the scope demands a 20 MOA base, with it is fine. They should give you an option. I tried shimming not a great idea. As you set it you hit it'll be lower and lower when to get is sighted in, when you save, it re-centers. I don't know how much it'll go.
Haven’t played with it at all as my week has been gobbled up by “To Do’s” around the property.

• Love
Reactions: gendoc and ThomasT
A few thoughts, I wouldn’t ever make the Zulus my primary scope. While the image is sweet and sharp on my tablet’s big screen; through the viewfinder its very small and not as sharp to my eye. The eye relief is short, I have to put my eye right on the rubber eye cup to get an OK view. The eyebox is tight, will attempt to get use to it. These are not knocks on the scope, just my initial observations. I purchased this scope for nighttime pesting and will ultimately judge it based on that. At the moment I have zero desire to go pesting at night as its too cold for this old dude. Come Spring, I will be more willing to go nighttime pesting. The technical features are numerous, for me there is a learning curve. Am still excited about the scope, but its been tempered by the big mess in my backyard from having a well dug.