Kalibrgun My "working air rifle"

Those of you that are friends and have exchanged a number of communications via this forum over now a number of years know that I am very fortunate to own several superb airguns.

When working around the property, out of all of them to chose from, my .22 Charlie Frear:Georgia Airguns tuned Cricket Long has become my " work companion." Superbly accurate, reasonable quiet to my neighbors, being of a convenient length, and having a magazine that is not under spring tension when left loaded, it has become a real favorite.

Today, two cowbirds, a crow, and a sparrow all placed themselves on spots with good pellet backstops and inside of 75 yards, a real mistake for them even in 15 mph crossings winds.

It shoots the 18 Gr Air Arms pellets like a laser at an average of 975 fps, and capable of holding 300 bar, has a great shot count available to hang out with me all day.

Nice!

Unfortunately, being a bullpup, the Kalibr Cricket is not available in Canada. By the specs and your post, it looks to be a great work companion!

Though not my main pesting PCP, my Maximus makes a decent work companion and is minute-of-a-grackle accurate out to 35-40 yards. It's light weight, the synthetic stock is worry-proof and the carrying strap is convenient.

The Maximus is not in the same class as the Kalibr but it's always good to have an airgun close to hand when out working on the property.

Cheers!