My wife’s prize package from Air Arms has arrived.

Many of you that know me know that I nominated my wife for the Air Arms giveaway late last year. I never told my wife about it, I just submitted the nomination and then kind of forgot about it. About a month or more later, I got an e-mail from Air Arms letting me know that my wife was on the short list of nominees and that Claire wanted to have a Zoom meeting with my wife and I.

On Christmas Eve, we had our Zoom meeting with Claire. We talked for a long time, getting to know each other a bit. We laughed, cried and had a great meeting. At the end of the meeting, Claire told us that my wife had been chosen as the winner. She didn’t elaborate though, she just told us we could watch the announcement on Facebook, Christmas Day at 1pm.

The Surprise that we were unaware of...There were so many nominations that in the end, Claire and the team at Air Arms decided to choose three winners instead of just one. Claire is a class act, as is exemplified by this type of generosity. She and her team do so much for our sport, for both beginning shooters and high level shooters alike. Claire is not only the owner and CEO of Air Arms, she is heavily involved in many aspects of air gunning and seems to always be present at all kinds of air gun events. 

For being chosen as one of the winners, my wife had the opportunity to choose any Air Arms air gun. She chose the Air Arms S510 XTRA Ultimate Sporter in .22 caliber. Also included in her prize package were 10 tins of pellets, a gun case, and all kinds of Air Arms gear...Beautiful embroidered sweatshirts for the whole family, long sleeve and short sleeve t shirts for the whole family, great looking hats for all of us, coffee mugs, water bottles for everyone, patches, decals, posters and more. It was indeed a very generous prize package but there has been more to this whole experience than just the prizes. Being chosen has been simply amazing for my wife and the boys and I. My wife has been made to feel acknowledged, rewarded and appreciated. She has been contacted by so many people via Facebook, AGN and Instagram. Many of these people are friends and family but so many don’t know her at all, they are fans of Air Arms, people that know me from AGN or Instagram or just people that happened upon the story online. The outpouring of congratulations and recognition have truly made her feel special, the whole reason I nominated her in the first place. 

Nichole, myself, Alex and Cooper wanted to share a bit of this experience but really, we wanted to thank Claire, Sheila and Air Arms for their generosity. Claire is the nicest person ever. I’ve never heard a negative thing said about her because she is genuine, caring, fun, loves our sport and does whatever she can to support people involved and to help them succeed. Although Air Arms is a huge company and sell thousands of air guns every year, especially in Great Britain, many here in the USA overlook them. I think in the past it was because they weren’t the most powerful air guns. That is no longer a problem with Air Arms! The Air Arms S510 XTRA Ultimate Sporter that my wife chose is an absolutely beautiful air gun, the fit and finish are beyond compare. It is also powerful, quiet and super accurate. We also wanted to thank Pyramyd Air for shipping out my wife’s air gun and 10 tins of pellets so we could avoid any hassles with customs. 

I will post more pictures later. We had a snow storm blow through last night here in the vineyards of Nor Cal. It very rarely happens so we’re laying around in out sweats. My wife didn’t want me posting pictures of her without makeup and in her sweats! 😂 I will psot pictures of my wife shooting her gun and some of the other prizes later. 

Thank you Claire, Sheila and everyone that was involved at Air Arms. This has been such a wonderful experience for our whole family. Thank you to Pyramyd Air for getting my wife’s Air Arms air gun and pellets shipped out safely and expeditiously. 

Sincerely, Kevin, Nichole, Alex and Cooper Stoughton (Team Stoti)

8A9077E5-E00C-4373-91A1-7549A950A8B0.1611787796.jpeg
D64914E2-C6E4-478C-BD36-1BA98683FDCD.1611787887.jpeg
76A44D8C-07F9-448F-AAE0-4497BA3E9880.1611787887.jpeg
6C4BA505-BA42-4F3E-8B1A-D7B8411B16B2.1611788118.jpeg
1133992F-574F-40DD-93FE-22617B58E11A.1611788118.jpeg
E88E9E86-7430-47A9-B4EB-CC42B1F378C6.1611788195.jpeg
3EA368F2-81C9-4B17-B2CB-5AFB3028E5BD.1611788196.jpeg

Awesome!

Congratulations to Nichole Stoughton and the whole Team Stoti on being chosen. We look forward to hearing about your new shooting adventures with that amazing rifle! Way to go! Now maybe we will get so see some pictures of an airgun with wood vs that silver Impact thing we have to look at all the time. 😂😂😂

Thank you Claire and Air Arms for the opportunity and for such a generous and thoughtful prize package!

Thanks everyone. My wife is thrilled and we did want to share the generous prize package she received with all of you.

More importantly though, my wife and I want to express our most sincere thank you to Claire, Sheila and the whole Air Arms team that took care of our whole family with this prize package. Claire awarding three prize packages was so generous and extremely thoughtful. We will now proudly be part of the Air Arms family for life! As I said before, everything about this experience has been thrilling for our whole family, especially for my wife who has been made to feel so special by Claire and the people at Air Arms as well as all of the people that have called, e-mailed, texted and messaged via social media to congratulate her. This really has been a bit overwhelming for her. Overwhelming in the greatest way!

One last time, thank you Claire, Shelia, everyone at Air Arms and those who were involved at Pyramyd Air. 

Sincerely, Kevin, Nichole, Alex and Cooper Stoughton (Team Stoti)