• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My wife’s prize package from Air Arms has arrived.

Dadgum rain! Been wet here in SoCal too, pretty much cleared up yesterday just in time for me and my buddy to go out to our permission and get some trigger time in. Freezing in the morning but warmed up nicely later in the day. Not too muddy either. Got sunburnt as a matter of fact!

Anyway, bummer that the fam couldn't go out and sight-in. It'll be even better now with the anticipation!

Stay safe.

mike

We actually had 6 inches of snow here last week in the Nor Cal vineyards! It snows here every three or four years but never 6 inches in Potter Valley, maybe an inch. We’re at 900ft elevation. After the snow, it cleared up, then rain, yesterday and today. Next week it’s supposed to be in the 70’s. Like everything else in California, the weather is getting crazy! Hopefully this Thurs. Fri we can shoot. The following week I’m off for five days, so hopefully we can get everything dialed in and have some fun time. Three new scopes to sight in and a gun to get dialed. Good times ahead. I’ll share a couple pictures when I can.

Stoti

Mr. Stoti, it seems that you have a direct line to Miss Claire, AA's head honcho, sir!

I have been waiting for the AA XTi-50 FT gun, and I was wondering if it will really come to reality.

Read in a UK forum just now that said production has been cancelled, which I hope is just hearsay!

Thank you!

the cancellation post was a joke based on,a very long drawn out manufacturing timeline that has not happened yet

Sorry I hadn’t seen the question until today. When my wife was originally trying to determine what air gun she was going to choose, some people told us to get the XTi-50, sell it and buy something else with the money. Not cool in my book and not something we would do. I did talk to Sheila(she’s awesome) about the timeline though(this was back in January) and back then, she thought it would be available here in the USA in August. Whether or not that’s still the case, I don’t know. It does look like a spectacular rifle and I’ve been told by a friend who was part of the test team that the XTi-50 shoots better than it looks. That’s saying a lot! Sorry I didn’t see your question until today. Hopefully they’ll be available here in the USA soon! Have a great Memorial Day!

Stoti