• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My Wife Finally Gave The Green Light On Buying An Alkin W31

Here's your allowance daddy
Cheap ass.jpg

6 years ago after loosing my only source for high pressure air, I spent weeks looking for another supplier , with little luck. The Mrs. was really understanding and gave me the green light for an Airetex 45. I've never looked back. In 6 years of filling my tanks as well as my shooting buddies and some others, I have all of 23 hours on my unit. money well spent.

So, neighbor, What are you going to now give her the green light on?

It’s great to have a supportive wife, as you have. My wife has always supported my hobby in this pcp thing, within reason. For that, Anything my wife wants, I tell her to get. But she’s not the beauty parlor/spa/big vaca/diamonds and bling blang type. The last item on her want list was a third German Shepherd rescue pup. I gave the thumbs up, although knowing that’s just another pile of doo I’ll have to pick up, lol.
For Christmas all she wanted was a cordless nail gun. That’s all she wanted, so I made sure and got her a good one.