My Vevor Compressor Review

Appreciate the support! This style of compressor is really geared to those dipping their toes into the world of pcp Airguns. Such a better option than the lowly hand pump was when I first started. Certainly won’t replace a good Daystate or Alkin compressor.
Diehard Yong Heng fan myself, can't afford the higher dollar units just yet. Best Regards, WM

Hello AG Advisor, That is a good video. I picked up one of these Vevor compressors prob. 6-8 months ago and it has been doing a good job for me. I fill a Vulcan 3 / .22 / 580cc rifle from about 2200 to 4500 in about 7 minutes. I am very careful to watch the TEMP. display and it never gets higher than 40 Deg. Celsius. The manual say never let it get aver 80 Celsius so I think it is living a pretty good life.

I Have used it to top-up my SCBA air pack bottle to 4500 from about 2/3 level. I do it in a couple relays of about 15-20 minutes (I think) and Again, it never gets above 41-42 Celsius. Good Deal! It Beats the dickens out of going to the Nasty, Condescending Dive Shop!!

BTW: How did you shift your over to indicating Fahrenheit??

In my MANUAL it makes mention of "using your new AirRover" so do you not think this might just be a re-branded Air Rover for $200+ Less??

I am very interested in ability to Refresh-Maintain the high pressure piston / cylinder side but have not opened the cylinder up to see how the "Health" of things look. I was wondering what would happen if I Injected some Silicon Oil INTO the Air-Stone Filter that is the air IN-take on the side of the machine as a way of introducing some lubrication into the Piston Bore every now and then. Any Thoughts??

Just my $0.02 and Thanks Again for the review. Steve

Hello AG Advisor, That is a good video. I picked up one of these Vevor compressors prob. 6-8 months ago and it has been doing a good job for me. I fill a Vulcan 3 / .22 / 580cc rifle from about 2200 to 4500 in about 7 minutes. I am very careful to watch the TEMP. display and it never gets higher than 40 Deg. Celsius. The manual say never let it get aver 80 Celsius so I think it is living a pretty good life.

I Have used it to top-up my SCBA air pack bottle to 4500 from about 2/3 level. I do it in a couple relays of about 15-20 minutes (I think) and Again, it never gets above 41-42 Celsius. Good Deal! It Beats the dickens out of going to the Nasty, Condescending Dive Shop!!

BTW: How did you shift your over to indicating Fahrenheit??

In my MANUAL it makes mention of "using your new AirRover" so do you not think this might just be a re-branded Air Rover for $200+ Less??

I am very interested in ability to Refresh-Maintain the high pressure piston / cylinder side but have not opened the cylinder up to see how the "Health" of things look. I was wondering what would happen if I Injected some Silicon Oil INTO the Air-Stone Filter that is the air IN-take on the side of the machine as a way of introducing some lubrication into the Piston Bore every now and then. Any Thoughts??

Just my $0.02 and Thanks Again for the review. Steve
just hold the compressor button for about 4 seconds after you turn it on and it will change to Fahrenheit

OP, thanks for the review and the link. When I went to the Vevor site there are two nearly identical 4500 psi pcp units available. As a newbie I cannot identify the real difference and or advantage of one over the other. SG-220V-110V-12VMC vs SS-PAC03A

Yes I'm aware of that one and saw the link in the youtube video. Why opt for this one as opposed to the other PCP 4500psi unit they offer? What makes this stand out to you compared to the other nearly identical unit? Again newbie here apologies