• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My TX200 is back in action!

My TX200 is finally back in action! We spent the night at my parents' house this past weekend and my dad let me "borrow" an extra scope that he is not using. The TX200 used to be my only gun but I transfered the scope when I bought a PCP last year. The scope is a UTG 2-16x44 MOA second focal plane. Not something I'd buy myself but hey, it's free! ahem... I meant "borrowed".

20210203_203910.1612403699.jpg

Nice springer. I too, have a TX200, Its got a Hawke 3-9x40 Vantage scope on it. Recently, I inserted a Diana Bullseye ZR scope mount between the Hawke scope and the TX200.. In fact, I now have ZR mounts on all my springers (the TX200, an RWS Diana 460 Magnum, my hardest kicking springer, and a Weihrauch HW97K) - hopefully, the ZR mounts will protect my scopes from springer recoil. I re-zeroed the springers and they are hitting where I aim.

I have a ProSport which is the same power plant, and I couldn’t imagine needing a recoil dampening mount on the scope. I have run a Hawke Sidewinder 6-24x56 and a Vantage 3-9x40 on it with standard rings, both with no issues at all. The Vantage was a transplant from a Beeman R1 that kicks like and angry mule and it never had issues on that gun. The Air Arms recoil is so tame that I think you could run a scope out of the blister pack and hold zero.