• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other My two latest

IMG_20240113_121723311_HDR.jpg

Here are two I recently found. The top one is a Daisy model 120 and the other is a Chinese side lever. Both .177 caliber. The Chinese gun shoots great but the Daisy, for some reason unknown to me, will not shoot a pellet thru the barrel. Everything functions as is should and no damage, at the breech or in the barrel is obvious. It appears to put out sufficient air, blowing a hole in paper or leaves, but a pellet travels about half way down the barrel then stops. Recocking it and firing it a second time clears/shoots it. I intend to clean & lube the bore and see if that fixes it. Both guns look good with no cosmetic problems. They were both cheap.
I bought the Chinese one to convert it by restocking it to look like an old muzzleloading Kentucky rifle. I'm looking for a source for octagonal tubing to put around the barrel to complete the look of a Kentucky rifle.

Reactions: drpietrzak