• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My two favorite break barrel Nitro Pistons

These are my two favorite to shoot air rifles. Benjamin Trails XL 725 .25 cal and the Crossman F4, in the .177.

Finally re sighted both in with some better optics, installed. The .25 is a hole puncher.

Shoot a 1" group with both sighted in at 35 yards

1581606369_13975760405e4565e1a58d86.02336900_20200213_090136.jpg

I've got 4 springers. A Beeman R7, a Beeman R1, and 2 Benjamin gas rams. Both are Steel Eagle Nitro Pistons (gas rams). One in .17 and a .22.

I CAN NOT regulate those less expensive Benjamins to the "second choice" pile. They can do the job, and with more power. I did put in a "Charlie da Tuna" trigger kit in them, and it may have improved the trigger, but the stock trigger is also very good once you get it dialed in.

Easy to cock, accurate, what's not to like?

I'll add my .02 to this... I own two Benjamin / Crosman .22 break barrel rifles, a Nitro Venom and a Trail, both have had modifications done to improve them, "charliedatuna" triggers and brass barrel pivot washers, both mods have been done myself, which I learned from reading a lot of other shooters posts over at GTA, long before this site came about. Both of my rifles are reliable good shooters and have taken many backyard pests at reasonable distances.