• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK My Two BRK Beasties…

Both of these PCPs have been simply amazing to me, the Atomic XR was a new, eye opening experience for me. The small, sweet handling size, lower power (17 FPE), and shot count (33 shots) really belies the true abilities of this sweet little gun. The Pathfinder XR is a more familiar gun because I owned a Bantam Sniper HR. Mine, as delivered is producing 20-25 FPE and yields approximately 80+ shots from a 250 BAR fill. Power wise, not far off from the standard 30 FPE PCPs. I’m not a formal target shooter and no longer compete in “run and gun” competitions. I like to plink and pest in no particular order. Both of these guns have been simply taken out of the box. Scopes mounted and then lots of good shooting…

PS: The reason for my post? Am going to take my pup on a walk about and the beasties are vying for my attention. I believe the Atomic will get the nod…

IMG_0701.jpeg

Not to veer too off topic but that corn doesn’t look very healthy. The corn around here is over 7’ high now. Were these pics taken today or much earlier in the season?

Too bad the BRK boyz only got to ride in the truck and not see any action but I am sure you will rectify that soon.
I was gonna say our corn is 10ft+ and tasseling now. Neighbors stuff tasseled 3-4 weeks ago. But we've had probably best growing season weather this year compared to last 10yrs. Love the little guns BRKs. Wouldn't part with my pair of little carbines either even though they aren't BRKs.

Reactions: L.Leon
Not to veer too off topic but that corn doesn’t look very healthy. The corn around here is over 7’ high now. Were these pics taken today or much earlier in the season?

Too bad the BRK boyz only got to ride in the truck and not see any action but I am sure you will rectify that soon.
Pics taken today, this is late season corn… they have been selling their sweet corn since the first week of July.

Reactions: Dairyboy