My trade-in with Daisy/ Winchester

Around 2007 approximately I bought a Winchester 800 x .177 break barrel had a beautiful wood stock metal trigger although it was set to 300 pounds LOL only thing wrong with it it was missing the rear sight but I didn't care cuz it came with a scope but recently I pulled it out and decided that I wanted to replace the sights so I called up Daisy and they said that they do not have any replacement parts for it but they would trade it in for a new one Higher FPS so I sent my old one plus $100 the new gun is the 1250ws goes for a hundred and seventy-five from Daisy cheaper other places anyway I thought that was a pretty good deal got it in today and the wood is cheap cheap cheap and the trigger is plastic ,tension with a spring held by just a little tiny ring molded into the plastic trigger I can tell you already that's not going to last very long anyway I'm not very happy so be very specific if you're going to do a trade in with them and make sure it has what you want I never thought of asking if it had a metal or plastic trigger I figured it would come with the same thing last one did my mistake for assuming

I had a similar experience when I sent back a Chinese Beeman breakbarrel. They sent me a better model in my old plastic stock. The action didn't really fit the stock and required some file work before the gun would cock. I sent the gun in double boxed with Weaver rail mounted, it shipped back to me single boxed and the weaver rail got bent in shipping. Thanks-I guess....