• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My target practice after 6 weeks of shooting FX Verminator Mk1 60 Yards

HTech

Aug 23, 2015
Ive been shooting my FX Verminator for around 6 weeks now, I have settled on the JSB Heavy Pellets and am starting to get a decent grouping.
The grouping is made up of 56x .22 pellets.

This is my target at 60 yards:

pgqqUB.jpg

This is the target close up:

tSHLcf.jpg

This is a close up of the target area and grouping.

wf01ju.jpg

​I am using a BSM Sweet scope which I don't really like and am looking at getting a new one and a weihrauch silencer which I have modified with bandage and is almost silent.

The gun is pumped to 200bar pressure using a 12l bottle. 

"30cal"Cool! I think that's the largest group I have ever seen posted. LOL. (EDIT: by largest I mean most shots) As a side note, do you shoot with that bipod on the gun? Or is it just a stand? That kind of bipod defeats the purpose of a full floating barrel.
I really don't understand what you mean by that but yes, that was shot with the stand to try and steady my aim. I shot off the side of a dumper truck in the garden.

The bipod should mount off the front of the stock. You want nothing touching the barrel as it creates deflection and causes bad accuracy. It is free floating for best performance. When shooting don't rest the barrel against anything while shooting always rest on stock, bottle or air cylinder as they do not touch the barrel. You are going to be shocked by increase in accuracy, how about all those shots inside a dime.....