Beeman My small Beeman R Series Family

Taken me a few years but after finally getting getting the newest to me rifle delivered, figured I was due for a family picture. Not a great one and I don't have near as many as some, these ones are mine :)
From top to bottom:
- Beeman R1 .20 Laser 1990 Santa Rosa
- Beeman R7 .20 2005 Huntington Beach
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R8 .177 1983 San Rafael
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
- Beeman R10 .20 1989 Santa Rosa
All do or will be wearing Hawke Airmax scopes since I just got a pair of 3-9x40's from Dvor for $180 each during their last sale on them.
View attachment 429611
Those are some beautiful air rifles!

Reactions: SteveP-52
Taken me a few years but after finally getting getting the newest to me rifle delivered, figured I was due for a family picture. Not a great one and I don't have near as many as some, these ones are mine :)
From top to bottom:
- Beeman R1 .20 Laser 1990 Santa Rosa
- Beeman R7 .20 2005 Huntington Beach
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R8 .177 1983 San Rafael
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
- Beeman R10 .20 1989 Santa Rosa
All do or will be wearing Hawke Airmax scopes since I just got a pair of 3-9x40's from Dvor for $180 each during their last sale on them.
View attachment 429611
Awesome collect ion! I have an R8 and is one of my most shot airguns.

IMG_5129.jpeg

Reactions: SteveP-52
Awesome collect ion! I have an R8 and is one of my most shot airguns.

View attachment 436393
Mine was purely a fluke. I wander the AoA Pre-owned section regularly and saw it listed with quite a few others someone must have sold/traded to AoA. Looked at it several times along with a Venom Webley Tomahawk they also had and when it was still there on look number 4, I figured it was trying to tell me to add it to my other R rifles and bought it....lol.

Right now it's just sitting with the factory open sights on it. Winter here in NY, I had to move 6 months ago and for now, no place to shoot until spring and a couple ranges close by open or I can take a few guns to my nephew's and play on his 4 acres.
I do have a box in the closet with a pair of brand new Hawke Airmax 3-9x40's and BKL double strap rings for the R8 and R1, but been debating buying and trying a diopter sight setup and see how I get along with it on the R8.

Last edited:
A beeman/williams sport aperture sight.
Not sure I even want to know what a period correct Beeman sight goes for after seeing the prices some want for anything to do with Beeman Blue Ribbon scopes. Never played with diopter/sport aperture sights before and it would be all new territory for me and no real clue where to start at least for now.

Reactions: fishing43
Not sure I even want to know what a period correct Beeman sight goes for after seeing the prices some want for anything to do with Beeman Blue Ribbon scopes. Never played with diopter/sport aperture sights before and it would be all new territory for me and no real clue where to start at least for now.
My knowledge is limited and have no idea about the correct sights. But I really like the looks of his rifle.