Beeman My small Beeman R Series Family

Taken me a few years but after finally getting getting the newest to me rifle delivered, figured I was due for a family picture. Not a great one and I don't have near as many as some, these ones are mine :)
From top to bottom:
- Beeman R1 .20 Laser 1990 Santa Rosa
- Beeman R7 .20 2005 Huntington Beach
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R8 .177 1983 San Rafael
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
- Beeman R10 .20 1989 Santa Rosa
All do or will be wearing Hawke Airmax scopes since I just got a pair of 3-9x40's from Dvor for $180 each during their last sale on them.
Beeman family 1.jpg

Thats a great collection. Which is your favorite?
Have yet to truly get time with the R1, 8 and 10 so hard to say at this point but if they all shoot as well as my 7's and 9, deciding isn't going to be easy...lol
Very nice set of HW springers Steve-O! 👌🏼

Good to see you around. Hope all is well in your world. 👊🏼

You‘re only missing R2, R3, R4, R5, and R6. 🤣
I'll leave it at last year was not a very good one.
LOL...no 2, 3 or 4 but there was an R5 and R6. The R6 I think I've seen one for sale but seller said it was an R6 action in an R8 stock?
The R5 was a prototype and only 4 were ever built. Weihrauch has 2 of them, the other 2 are or were in Doc Beeman's personal collection and if they ever come up for auction, safe guess they're going to fetch absolutely insane prices...lol.
You also forgot the R11 aka HW98. Rare to see those either. Seen 2 I think and last one was a beat up abused mess.
Won't even start on the RX series rifles which would take me a whole new education since I think there are the RX, RX1 and RX2??

p.s. - also still have my HW95 .22 but that's obviously Weihrauch badged :)

Last edited:
Taken me a few years but after finally getting getting the newest to me rifle delivered, figured I was due for a family picture. Not a great one and I don't have near as many as some, these ones are mine :)
From top to bottom:
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
All do or will be wearing Hawke Airmax scopes since I just got a pair of 3-9x40's from Dvor for $180 each during their last sale on them.
View attachment 429611
Very nice collection!

From top to bottom:
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
View attachment 429611
20 caliber. You have impeccable taste

From top to bottom:
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
View attachment 429611
...this gentleman appreciates quality over quantity!...

You have a gorgeous collection. I’ve never seen an older Beeman, only on this forum. Would love to get my hands on one. Enjoy. Crow
They're out there. For me, it was a matter of actually having the money in the gun fund at the same time I found one for sale. It's taken a few years....lol.

Reactions: Sean_Eason
From top to bottom:
- Beeman R7 .177 2018
- Beeman R9 .20 2017
View attachment 429611
Sometimes folks on the forum say the newer R guns are better than the older ones. Having a nice selection from over the years, what do you think about this?

Sometimes folks on the forum say the newer R guns are better than the older ones. Having a nice selection from over the years, what do you think about this?
No clue to be honest. I bought mine in large part because I'm a fan of .20. Only way to get them nowadays is to buy older rifles. From a quick look at PA, the R9 and R7 are no longer made in .20 and the only way to get anything HW branded is to special order and wait.

They're out there. For me, it was a matter of actually having the money in the gun fund at the same time I found one for sale. It's taken a few years....lol.
I am in the same boat Steve. 10M match rifle and a R7 .20 are the last two on my bucket list as of now, lol. The problem is having the funds when one becomes available.

-Jeff

Reactions: fishing43
The R7 .20 I have was actually an anniversary present from the girlfriend a few years back. She saw me looking at one on PA's website back when they were still offered in the caliber. I said yep, someday, then happened across the Huntington Beach era rifle I now own on Ebay.
Also still have the girlfriend, she's definitely a keeper :)

The R7 .20 I have was actually an anniversary present from the girlfriend a few years back. She saw me looking at one on PA's website back when they were still offered in the caliber. I said yep, someday, then happened across the Huntington Beach era rifle I now own on Ebay.
Also still have the girlfriend, she's definitely a keeper :)
Steve send me the r7 20 cal and I’ll incorporate that into my back therapy routine. Thanks in advance lol

• Haha
Reactions: SteveP-52