My sister's new kitty

This is a video my sister sent me my brother in law took of a cougar behind there house in the city limits of Pocatello Idaho. I put a Christmas spin on it. Though if that is a neighbor’s cat their litter bill must be hell!

There are many of them in that area, I lived in Inkom Idaho on a small ranch, (shout out to marsh valley) we would regularly hear them at night, and that's a scary sound for sure. We never had any issues with them killing livestock, but there was an incident were a child got attacked and killed at a bus stop and was dragged away. Most of the time we would see sign of them/ hear them at night, before seeing one.

This is a video my sister sent me my brother in law took of a cougar behind there house in the city limits of Pocatello Idaho. I put a Christmas spin on it. Though if that is a neighbor’s cat their litter bill must be hell!

Oh I'm pretty sure it would be a outside cat. Would keep the rat and mice pop. under control oh, and that neighbor's who barks all night.....

For sure your nephew likes to play inside his house...
Well, if you COULD "house break / domesticate" a mountain lion, I think letting it roam around the house while you are away at work would keep even the boldest thieves away. "Sign door unlocked, BUT house protected by a dog with Mountain Lion back up. 😂

Reactions: Emu