My sexy little bullpup rabbit slayer.

Had a short outing this evening.
Sat on a veranda and waited for some rabbits to come out from under the deck I was sitting on. Was onLy shooting at 11 or 13 yards, but had a shed 14y in front of me, and a spa bath, and 13y to my left was a horse standing there looking at me, and of course the folks sitting in the lounge behind me.
So I had a few things to work around.

Been spending a bit of time with the Pard DS 35, trying to set up a close range (5-20y) low power (4.5fpe) tune for rats and close range pigeons. I haven’t quite got it 100%, but it’s 98% which is close enough for now. I’ll perfect it in the next few days. So I decided to use that low power level this evening.

Only 1 rabbit emerged from under the deck, and it didnt hang around long enough for a shot, but I did managed to get 4 on the outskirts of the garden and through the fence just in the paddock.
Longest shot was 19yards. A little .177 8.44gr pellet doing 503fps, giving 4.47FPE at the muzzel, is still lethal at 19y. Shot through the left eye and into the brain and it just stiffened up and rolled over, dead as a door nail.

4.5 foot pounds guys, that’s all you need 😂😂😂