• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My set-up

Here's how I set up my Yong Heng. After a 15 minute run to top off my 30 min scba tank the cotton filters in the small gold filter after the coalescing filter seem to be completely dry, the baby filter at compressor is empty - no cotton, just used to make my connection.
20230501_195245.jpg
20230501_195250.jpg
20230501_195239.jpg
I think I'll call my drying / filter system good unless anyone has any suggestions. As for cooling water I'm trying a couple different things but haven't hit 50c during a 15 minute run yet.

I have been using the same Yong Heng for 2 years now, I probably have 100 plus top offs from 2600 psi at the lowest to now 4300/4400 psi on my 45 Min SCBA tanks. I run ambient temperature water and I upgraded my pump to a 20gph fish pond pump, never even used the one that came with it.

When I first got it I was running AW46 boy does that stuff stink!! it also doesn't keep temp down even though its just a swashbath lubrication. I switched to Seca Lube 500 a year ago and have only changed my oil twice in 50-60 top offs. This oil has made a world of difference, before the seca lube my factory filter I run directly before the desiccant filter used to get a black burn mark in the filter material, now it does not and I run up to 20 minutes straight, no longer do I run the 15 minutes and shut off just because I hit 15 minutes. I also only give 5-10 minutes cool down between runs.

If there is one thing I can recommend and will stand by till the end of time it is run the Seca Lube 500, its a twin screw compressor oil, no stench, lasts longer and definitely equals better performance.