My session today...

Ok, so here my shooting session from today. 3 targets, 30 shots, 10 shots per target at 20 yards. Targets are posted in order of which was shot first and last. My first round of ten shots, something was wonky. While I'm sure some of it was error on my part, I was also shooting prone which is not my best position, with five going high and five on target it was a 50/50 round.

Second target round was much better with only one round straying into the 9 point ring. All ten of these shots were taken while sitting on my foot on the ground with the rifle on a rest. You can see I have a much tighter grouping here with this position. The 9 point stray, I'm assuming, was caused by trigger jerk on my part.

The third round is where I think I excelled. Again, same position as target two. Seven shots in practically the same hole, one just outside the ragged hole, and two hitting right of the bullseye. Again, I'm assuming these two strays were caused by trigger jerk as well as some of the breeze from today. But overall I'm very pleased with today's session. 

Fair weather tomorrow shall dictate if I get some shots in to see if my grouping holds true. The rifle used was the Ruger Impact Max .22, the pellets used were the Crosman Premier Piranha 14.3g.

May your groups stay tight and your shots be perfect.
2a9cc68e3ff9ef4ce3033dbab4be1f55.jpg
a316397d52dba1997acf26c4b6647f8f.jpg
91cc995057252e363b7b1e6c8bc4debf.jpg