My second try on a review for the FX Impact M3

Hey everyone, I decided to redo my first video and make a new review on the Impact M3 after owning the gun since April. I have learned a lot more about the gun since then and also learned a lot more about filming and editing. Although the video isn’t the best, I do believe it’s quite a bit better than my first one. I still think I ramble on a bit too much and could be more concise and to the point but I also try and cover everything I have learned and found out. Hopefully I will learn how to balance it out better soon but for now here’s a link to it.. 

https://youtu.be/Von0pwA7OGk

Any advice is greatly appreciated! 

Will, I'm totally bummed I didn't meet you at RMAC!!! Sure I saw you in passing as it was not hard to see and meet Everybody during those 4 days. I had a blast and will be there next year as well. Keep up your good videos reviews my friend.

Patrick

I was definitely a little shy at RMAC haha. Wish I would’ve gotten around and talked to more people. No worries though I’ll definitely be back next year. Thanks for the words of encouragement on the videos, it’s really appreciated!

Awesome video. Thanks for the input of a new airgunner, and a new impact owner. I also was very intimidated by the impact when I got it, so much so, that I sold it in the end. I didn’t have the persistence you show to tune it the way I want it. I’m an instant gratification kind of guy. 
I look forward to your future videos!

Awesome video. Thanks for the input of a new airgunner, and a new impact owner. I also was very intimidated by the impact when I got it, so much so, that I sold it in the end. I didn’t have the persistence you show to tune it the way I want it. I’m an instant gratification kind of guy. 
I look forward to your future videos!

Thank you, I really appreciate that!

I did like the review.

I think you'll learn how to do good videos. I would keep looking at the well edited videos of Ted, Matt, Steve and so many other amazing airgunners and see what they do well, what keeps the audience engaged.

Ignore the blatant criticism by some trolls, they just exist because of the anonymity the internet gives them.

There will be good critiques about editing technique or using certain equipment, and you might want to incorporate those. 10 - 15 minutes is a good length for videos and will keep your audience engaged. Hope to see more from you in the future.

I did like the review.

I think you'll learn how to do good videos. I would keep looking at the well edited videos of Ted, Matt, Steve and so many other amazing airgunners and see what they do well, what keeps the audience engaged.

Ignore the blatant criticism by some trolls, they just exist because of the anonymity the internet gives them.

There will be good critiques about editing technique or using certain equipment, and you might want to incorporate those. 10 - 15 minutes is a good length for videos and will keep your audience engaged. Hope to see more from you in the future.

Thank you, I appreciate the suggestions!