My RTI Prophet Was delivered yesterday!

And I wont be home for another week.

I am so bummed! :-(

That mean you have a week to program Strelok Pro . When gun arrive just tweek fps, scope height and Wala. Very nice selection. w

Thanks for the heads up on that app.

Actually, I am so busy with the event that I am covering, that I have had little time to agonize over the new gun sitting at home waiting for me, but when I do have a few minutes, I have been looking for things like this to get me ready for when I do get home.

you will love it, I bought a Brocock commander in .22 first then 4 weeks later i bought my RTI Prophet in .25 and I love the RTI the Brocock is defiantly I awesome gun but the RTI is amazing

In my almost year long search in trying to determine what PCP I was going to buy, the Brockock Commander was high on my list, but the Prophet won out

Finally got home earlier this week but had way too much that I had to do, so the Prophet had to wait a day.
When I did finally get around to it, I whipped out my brand new Benchmade carbon fiber Bugout and cut the tape on the box.
Tony at Talon Tunes did a good job of packaging to protect the new gun.

I tried posting some pictures, but the new site does not seem to want me to do so.

Ok. Pictures are working for me now.
As I said, Tony packaged it well. No damages from mishandling by the UPS
But that's no surprise. The last gun I got from him was the same way.

FL6_5432s.jpg

FL6_5433s.jpg

FL6_5434s.jpg

FL6_5439s.jpg

I mounted a Vector Optics 6-24x50 optic and an Atlas bipod.
Also ordered a 0DB for it at the same time. It really quiets down the bark.
I wanted a rear bag rider and would have bought the one at the RTI store, but $40 and the wait to get it from Italy, made me look at other options.
I bought a shifter end and adapted the threads to 1/4 20. I had some counter sunk screws in my tool box that fit the butt stock perfectly.
I have about $15 in the rest and it looks better than the RTI version.
1FL6_5447.JPG

2bFL6_5445.JPG

While I was at it I chucked it in the drill press and threaded it for inserts so that I could have a threaded monopod option with it too.
4FL6_5449_3.JPG

5FL6_5441.JPG

Reactions: Mr.H