My recent transaction with Baker Airguns

Hello everyone,

About a year ago I tried to buy a new rifle from Baker Airguns and things just did not go very well. I got pretty upset and posted my grief here on the Forum.

Well over two weeks ago I was looking for a .177 cal Marauder and found a used one at Baker Airguns on a Saturday night. I decided to go ahead and make the purchase via their website. I received confirmation and shipping information first thing Monday morning. Received the rifle within the week and after a close inspection I decided it was not the gun for me. I called and explained my situation and without any hesitation I was told to send the gun back for a full refund. Here I must add that they expressed much concern and apologized for any and all inconvenience this has caused me. I have to give Baker Airguns a Five Star rating for their customer service.

I also apologize for my hasty decision for making the negative posting here on the Forum. This Forum serves our air gun community in more than one way and it is very important that we all do our very best to maintain a fair, honest and positive support whenever we can.

ThomasT

Last edited:
Donnie and the guys at Baker Airguns were great to deal with. I lucked into them when the Impact M3 was first released and they happened to have one in stock when few others did. I called, talked to Donnie for a bit and had the M3 at my door a few days later.

I was super pleased with the service...so pleased that when I got a call from them about 5 or 6 months later wanting to confirm my shipping address for the Impact M3 they wanted to ship me, I told them that I'd already received the rifle I paid for months ago and that they didn't need to ship me another M3! I mean, they could if they WANTED to but they didn't HAVE to! ;)

So they may not have the best record keeping skills but they're good guys!

Donnie is no longer there but Mike and Dennis will take great care of you and your airgun needs. I hear Mike is an excellent Field Target shooter as he finished pretty high up in the 2022 state standings. 3rd or 4th place if I'm not mistaken? Mike is also a great Benchrest shooter so I would trust any related questions to his answers and guidance.

Donnie and the guys at Baker Airguns were great to deal with. I lucked into them when the Impact M3 was first released and they happened to have one in stock when few others did. I called, talked to Donnie for a bit and had the M3 at my door a few days later.

I was super pleased with the service...so pleased that when I got a call from them about 5 or 6 months later wanting to confirm my shipping address for the Impact M3 they wanted to ship me, I told them that I'd already received the rifle I paid for months ago and that they didn't need to ship me another M3! I mean, they could if they WANTED to but they didn't HAVE to! ;)

So they may not have the best record keeping skills but they're good guys!
When I bought my daystate from them I talked to Donnie to ask him plenty of questions and he gave me his honest opinions on the gun. So I bought it and he said that he would Inspect it and shoot it then let it sit overnight to make sure it held air to make sure everything was up to par like it was supposed to be. It was at my door within a few days and has been a great gun so far.