My RAW 100X Chassis .22 Has Been Healed By The Factory (Pictures now uploaded)

I got this rifle and it grouped like it was a shotgun. I sent it back to the factory, on their dime, and they said they found nothing wrong with the rifle and returned it. I tried to sell it in the classifieds as it was received in the unopened box follwoing factory service. I was upfront about what I had experienced and what the factory had said. I got no takers even for $1300. It sat unopened for several months and finally I decided if nothing else I can use it as a boat anchor. I took it out of the box and went to shoot it. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful trigger and it seemed to be grouping pretty good. I kept experimenting with it and tried several different pellets. I tried 3 different JSBs and the only thing that worked was the redesigned. I think I read somewhere this rifle was developed particularly for that pellet. The jumbos, Diabolo exacts, Hades, etc, were just ok but not the sub MOA at 100 yds RAW claims.

The RAW has a Bushnell Sport Pro scope on it It has Eagle Vision no limt mounts installed. I zeroed the rifle at 50 yds. I then shot 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100yds and noted the elevation turret changes. Cylcops says that scope is 100% solidily repeatable and I'll back that up. I can switch from 50 to 100, change the turret and the cross hairs are right on. I have gone back and forth to all the distance listed above and it's always right on. A note...this scope has to be ordered directly from Bushnell and is not sold retail. The scope cost $500 and it works so well I now have 2 of them. It has to be the best mid-range scope out there. 

This morning before the wind kicked up I went out and did some shooting. The first picture is benching 3 shots at 90 yards. The second picture is a steel rat sitting at 100 yds and you can see where the pellet strikes are. This was done over the course of several days with varying weather conditions. I can say if I set the turret for 100 yds, and the wind is not extreme, I can hit that rat the first shot and 90% of the shots that follow. That 10% is me, not the rifle or the scope.

I apologize...I tired to upload the pictures and I get an error message that says" Unable to create temporary upload directory". I have uploaded pictures before but I guess not today. Sorry! All 3 shots at 90 are touching each other.
Tried again to send pictures. Same problem.

IMG_1114.1653419005.JPG
IMG_1116.1653419033.JPG

Even if your RAW is a post Air Force gun, it is still personally checked and tuned by Martin Rutherford before it is shipped out.My Raw is such a gun HM100X.Which was purchased "As New" from an individual on AGN. When I received same. I called Martin, gave him the serial # He gave me the date it was shipped, to whom it was shipped as well as the tuning info. He uses on JSB pellets.In this case, mine is a .22 using 25.39 gr. pellets at 940 - 950 fps at 51 fpe. At 50 yds it will shoot under 1/2". Glad you have it shooting to your satisfaction, but would strongly suggest you chronograph same. When I checked mine, it was right on the numbers Martin gave me. You might even want to call Martin. He is a pleasure to speak with. His web site is Airguns USA