My Prophet 3 is on its way, with a twist

Today I got a text from Francisco and he told me my Prophet Performance Compact - 3 (or is it, Prophet 3 Performance Compact?) 🧐

Anyways, I just looked and it should be here on 12 June (my birthday) and I opted to go with the 22 cal version. I figure for the short term I will find it a bit better than the 177, and later I get a barrel. The BRK Ranger I have in 22 covers the bottom power end.

Once it arrives I will post some photos then go down the review rabbit hole and etc. I will also do a review on my channel.

Today I got a text from Francisco and he told me my Prophet Performance Compact - 3 (or is it, Prophet 3 Performance Compact?) 🧐

Anyways, I just looked and it should be here on 12 June (my birthday) and I opted to go with the 22 cal version. I figure for the short term I will find it a bit better than the 177, and later I get a barrel. The BRK Ranger I have in 22 covers the bottom power end.

Once it arrives I will post some photos then go down the review rabbit hole and etc. I will also do a review on my channel.
My P3 also arrives on your Bday (y)

@Jasonmc I use to have a P1 in 177 and with slugs it was a tack driver out to 75 yards with distance out to 85 yards confirmed kills. This time I decided for a bit of flex with the 22. Lets see how it is, according to UPS email arrives tomorrow according to UPS website still it can't decide on a date for delivery of the Prophet.🤪

Reactions: Dairyboy
@Jasonmc I use to have a P1 in 177 and with slugs it was a tack driver out to 75 yards with distance out to 85 yards confirmed kills. This time I decided for a bit of flex with the 22. Lets see how it is, according to UPS email arrives tomorrow according to UPS website still it can't decide on a date for delivery of the Prophet.🤪
I remember you having one...if I'm not mistaken some POS stole it from your hotel room. did you ever get it back? I don't recall that part

Last edited:
Speak to Spanish customs!!!! I called UPS and they said Customs has all documents, but still not cleared.
Very interesting.
Something strange is going on here. My P-3 performance compact was supposed to arrive Monday the 12th also instead it’s been sitting in Spains customs for 8 days now.

Happy belated birthday! Blackpaw

Reactions: L.Leon