My perspective on 3 Semi-Auto Airguns - Huben K1, Leshiy 2 and Steyr Pro X

Bonjour Kris,

« Maintenant, c’est un 600mm FX Barreled .30 cal avec une bouteille FX 480cc, mettant 90+ FPE. Et je l’aime toujours.

Chris »

Je suis très discret, je suis avec grand intérêt le fil, ainsi que ceux sur la Vixen et Kral NP-03.
J’ai une L2 22 450mm, je serais intéressé pour la passage en 22 600mm, avec un canon FX pour slug,
Y a t’il des modifications à effectuer pour le montage ou cela est il direct?
Si oui,
Quel article fx 22 600mm serait’il à commandé, étant donné le multiple choix Fx pour éviter toute adaptation ou modification sur le canon.

En vous remerciant, Cordialement Guill.
Bonjour Guill,

Malheureusement, mon français est assez bon pour comprendre ce que vous avez écrit, mais pas assez pour vous répondre en français.

Je vais cependant essayer.

L'utilisation du canon FX nécessite une modification de la section du port de transfert. Vous devrez acheter quelque chose comme ceci : https://www.huma-air.com/FX-Barrel-Adaptor-For-Edgun-Leshiy-2

Vous devez retirer la section de l'orifice de transfert en laiton du canon FX. Il peut être nécessaire de la chauffer. Sinon, c'est assez simple.

Vous devrez acheter le canon FX complet, et pas seulement la doublure.

Si vous voulez tirer des balles lourdes, vous devrez acheter une doublure pour balles.

Many YouTube videos exist on how to do it.

Hope this helps.

Chris

Reactions: Guill
Good afternoon Jesse, sorry no photos. I'm a Ludite when it comes to technology. if I don't need it I don't learn it. The gun looks stock. The barrel is a TJ 1;17 twist. The magazine looks stock, just drilled to .177. Kelly had it made. The internals are stock. I run a Quite Shot moderator on it, way over priced for the performance it provides. I can damn near buy two STO Falixs for the same price and have the same performance level. For a scope I use an Athlon Aros gen 2 FFP MIL 8-32 x 56 ill christmass tree reticle, UTG Pro medium rings, great for my old eyes. It has an aftermarket loading gate. There is an adjustable butt stock. I also added a small piece of selfadhesive foam to the stock for comfort and quick acquisition of check weld. wevil I normally out to 50yds with ocassionally out to 75yds, plinking and ocassionally a pest or two, nothing taxing. Nither of my K1s are pellet picky, .177, .22 or .25. I just have to find the right speed they like. I mainly use 16.2 gr. JBS MRD .177 running around 900fps. I haven't explored slugs yet, with a 1:17 twist I should be able to find a good slug it likes.

Where are Hubens made? Not for any criticism, but I just want to know.

Reactions: jps2486
I just tried it. Works fine. I am right handed, FYI, and just shouldered and shot left handed - no blasts of air or moving parts grabbing at my cheek etc... The Huben is semi-auto so no charging handle to get in the way either!
Appreciate that. Figured on the lack of charging handle being a huge positive but wasn’t sure about the cheek weld!

Reactions: Stackofhay
Love your review if you ever want to sell the Steyr let me know. I have the HuBen in 25 it’s a beast love the gun, I also bought it at New England Airguns. You said the Steyr is not a hunter how about for chipmunks and squirrels? How do you like the stock? Who did you buy it through?
thanks Jim
Good clear and nicely written comments on semi automatic rifle, Jim.
Helpful to read a customer's experience...Thanks

Couple of comments & questions;

#1) I shoot off-hand 90% and feel lighter is better.... which model did you like best for the overall "feel"?

#2) I am on the FX platform with the Wildcat Mk 2 Compact .25cal (500 mm) and the Crown MKII continuum .22cal.... but only use the 380mm short barrel. Also have the Impact M3 .25cal 600mm, but feel its a little too heavy for off-hand shooting

#3) Do you feel you can actually get a second shot off quickly enough with the semi automatic PCP to actually nail a squirrel if you missed on the First shot? They seem to move very quickly here in Texas.

#4) After using semi automatic air rifle, could you go back to single shot? Or is that pretty much a spoiler experience.... Kinda like a single shot .22 vs a semi automatic power burner rifle?