my Next PCP airgun (might be the last one I purchase)

Quite possibly my final purchase of an PCP airgun. I am debating a high end quality and robust with the least problem down the road I know it's not going to be FX Impact or a Daystate mind you Daystate is beautiful amazing gun I'm not keen on electronic for the price I think it's diminishing return for the $$$. So I narrow it down to the Ed Gun Matador long in .22 or the RAW LRT in .22 also. If I do choose the RAW then I might need to decide buy it from RAW and wait 20+ weeks or from SPAW/UTAH for anything available off the rack.

Nice! 
Your two choices are Really Good ones!
I was just looking at an Edgun R5M.. They're amazing rifles! 
I'm also a huge fan of that new HM 1000x LRT from R.A.W.
.22 is my all time favorite cal, and I'm also a bullpup fan, 
so personally, I'd probably opt for the Matador. 
They're bombproof, ridiculously accurate, & simple to fix/maintain.
That 1000x LRT sure is cool though.
[It also depends on the type of shooting you'll be using it/them for]

"Quite possibly my final purchase of an PCP airgun."

I remember thinking that exact same thing.. 
Something like 5 or 10 guns ago.. 😜

Sam -

Exactly taking the same decision I just bought a Wolverine HP 25 Cal laminated from the section of used guns of AoA. 

Shooting many rifles in the bench rest is easy. Choosing the appropriate one for taking it to hunt implies disregard of all others. 

My decision was to exchange the bottle for the 560 cc one and to ask to be tunned to shoot the JSB's 34 grains MKII as fast as practicable (just below 900 fps) to have a powerful but autonomous rifle just 20% below a 30 Cal, but with more than the double shot count. And accurate as Daystate has demonstrated to be. 

At the end of this week should be landing. 

I will report if it was or not a good decision.