Diana My Newest Pistol

My new Chaser with Ultradot and my 10M target, silhouette and plinking range.

Not broken in yet and only shot with CPHP 7.9g pellets but already accurate. Grip a touch small for me but it has the accidental effect of locking in my hand similar to an anatomic grip. Trigger has lots of creep but is smooth, consistent and not too heavy. I actually prefer that kind of trigger, contrary to popular wisdom, especially when shooting offhand with one hand. I may not even try to lighten it. I am very pleased with it.

Some men prefer to spend their retirement in golf clubs or yatch clubs, but this is my kind of hang out. Grandpa Day Care.
IMG_0904.jpg

nothing like putting a sight that costs 3 times the gun for shoot fun
the trigger assembly if something i know a lot about
first if you take the grip frame off you will find a second trigger adjustment screw and from the factory too short for anything
the grub screws are 3mm and 8mm to 10mm will do i have been using spring loaded bearing ball type
now with that you can remove the trigger take-up
and seeing that is all you might need seeing that you are happy with it
you can polish the back of the sear
you can shim the sear and trigger
you can put in a lighter sear spring
you can add a trigger stop to the sear
and for those pins that will just fall out make larger ones out of twist drill ends
of all is done the trigger will move 1.5mm to fire the gun

happy shooting
2010-08-18 14.55.01.jpg

the front is a piece that is sold at Pyramyd Air it has a 15mm OD so i use a 12mm ID x 15mm OD carbon sleeve the globe sight is also sold at PA it is plastic and take Anschutz 17.2mm inserts
in the front barrel weight is a turned down Marauder 1/2-20 adapter
the weaver rail is M-Lok 13 slot and has some mods to make it level and by stealing one barrel screw hole and use the barrel band give you a spot for a scope red dot or reflex sight or nothing at all it is not in the sights way
the barrel band was cut to make the band parallel on the side
a 3 slot M-Lok was use of the bottom of the band with epoxy and the one screw
the rear sight is a the blade style from PA
was a cheap build no lot of bits and pieces and so i built one in each caliber

and of course, i have rebuilt the complete trigger group
new pins, bearing ball end grub screws, .25mm aluminum shims and drilled and tapped the sear and added a 3mm grub screw for a trigger stop
total trigger moment 1.5mm
the sear needs to be red hot torched to be able the drill

to do the trigger it takes about 2 hours of a lot of fitting and adjusting

i have 7 Chaser
Buck Rail grip frames this and that
it takes time to find all the bit and piece, lots of shopping on Ebay buying from sellers from China, why well they had what i needed
you can see the cost today just for the front sight assembly here
you have an idea and then you buy some parts but after that you change you mind and go another way, your imagination drives you forward and costs you a lot of money old habits from the 2240 customizing days
what is the old saying the one that has the most crap winners
need any help i am here
Mike in Washington states
https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-front-globe-sight-accepts-inserts?a=3190
https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-muzzlebrake-with-grooves?a=5875
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1732883807...mtdz1k64sMLR/7Sr9DimLiB8s7|tkp:Bk9SR-qb7obxYg

SAM_0557.JPG