My new Wolf has arrived!

I ordered this just before the Alpha was announced and there was a longer than usual delay in shipping it out to me, which turned out to be a good thing as AoA took the time to ensure the gun was upgraded to the latest software and hardware. It’s basically an Alpha Wolf in a Delta Wolf stock. :)

I also picked up a DTD programmer so I can do my own firmware updates in the future. Can’t wait to get this out and shoot! 

9DD2C5FF-6005-4B4C-9479-CBA7C218C752.1652503317.jpeg

How about renting out your programmer? Get a deposit for your cost and charge $2 a day with a $15 minimum. Refund the deposit when you get the thumb drive back.

I was planning on doing that on the same basis I just mentioned. When Daystate announces new firmware let your customers know and they will rent again.

Just a thought, and you can sign me up as your 1st customer.

How about renting out your programmer? Get a deposit for your cost and charge $2 a day with a $15 minimum. Refund the deposit when you get the thumb drive back.

I was planning on doing that on the same basis I just mentioned. When Daystate announces new firmware let your customers know and they will rent again.

Just a thought, and you can sign me up as your 1st customer.

Hmm... something to think about.