• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new toy

I picked this up at the PA Cup this weekend. It was on the prize table but I bought it from the winner who picked it. So far it's shooting well with a few different pellets. I haven't had much time with it and with FT Nationals coming up next weekend I won't get it set up properly any time soon. 

1538005678_6189660565bac1aaea48ac8.11643000_20180926_172334.jpg

Just being a little facetious there!, your talking to the guy who has dropped two guns, one on cement floor (RAW) yes it broke the stock in half...the other in a mud bath... needless to say both still work! Alot of elbow grease later though!, to be fair I sent the BM -500 back to Martin he put it in a different stock, I was worried I bent or damaged it the barrel or mechanics of gun?, Martin just laughed and said it takes quite a bit more to worry him there built pretty stout...

ZackonBass: The scope is a slightly sightron sIII 10-50x60. The big wheel is used to hold range marks. And thank you.

Nomojo: I thought perhaps you were refering to shooting FT. A gun hasn't been fully vetted untill it's used in the rain. Some guns get shifty when wet. Or even then next day after drying overnight.