• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new toy came in.

Gun came in yesterday. Gotta say I'm very impressed with ATI so far. Not only did I get to use the "hardair20" discount code for 20% off but then they had an option for only $9 usps priority shipping and it got here in 3 days. Might not sound that impressive but I live in Hawaii and not only did they not rip me on shipping like most other places but it got here unbelievably fast. First thing I did was take the barrel off to give it a good clean and I'm glad I did. Went through over 50 patches to get it cleaned of whatever crap they put in the barrel. Switched the screw on the trigger that pushes on the sear which lighted it up nicely and have already put about 100 rounds through it. I will say that this hobby sure gives you a workout if your using a handpump. Very impressed with it and love the side lever cocking and even the factory sighrs are nice and accurate, which is good because it turns oit the scope my dad ordered in backordered for 4-6 weeks. View attachment MTU2MjE5MTU2MF8xMTEyMjAyNDgzNWQxZDI2YzhkYmRhYTcuMDgzOTYzMjhfMDcwMzE5MTExOGF+Mi5qcGc=

Attachments

• 1562191560_11122024835d1d26c8dbdaa7.08396328_0703191118a~2.jpg
    1562191560_11122024835d1d26c8dbdaa7.08396328_0703191118a~2.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats! I read a couple of great reviews and good accuracy. How loud is it? How is the workmanship? Hope you will post a review also. Can you charge it externally with air in case you do not want to pump it?

It seems very well put together and the side cocking is smooth to me. I think your thinking of the nova freedom with the built in hand pump. The liberty doesnt have that and uses a regular style quick fill port on the front of the tank under a rotating dust cover which I have to fill using a handpump. Pretty much everything on it is metal or aluminum which I was surprised about. The fill port cover, manometer surround is all aluminum I believe. This is my first pcp so I'm not sure what is considered quiet but to me its very quite. Also checked velocity after we put about 20-30 pellets through it and it was running 950fps with 14.3gr crosman hp, the cheap ones from walmart.