• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new setup Taipan Veteran Standard .25

​Well after a lot of research, and the recommendation from Shootinblind along with some suggestions from Dairyboy, I think I have an absolute deadly PCP Airgun. I have had this for a couple weeks and I still can't believe how accurate this gun is. I am at 100% kill shot rate as of today, I have killed over 30... lets just call them pests. At first I was nervous at missing my target without a tripod, but after half a dozen shots I no longer fear missing if 60 yards or less. I still like using my Primos trigger stick but if I can't get it in time I am confident I will kill anything at 60 yards or less (only because I haven't taken a longer shot). I rank this accuracy up with my Sako A7 7mm, Colt LE6920 AR15, Savage 22-250 Bull barrel accutrigger rifle and my trustworthy Ruger M77 7mm Remington Mag. And that my friends is as accurate as you can get. I know its shorter distance but you know what I mean.

​Along with the Taipan Veteran .25 I added the DonnyFL Sumo suppressor, 10X42 SWFA SS with side focus, and the Great White Shark tank, DAMN talk about an expensive sport!!! I'm just glad Shootinblind turned me on to the Taipan which I feel is a solid freaking gun. Thanks again buddy.

OMG my son just paid me a visit which is rare, he is 24 years old. I was showing him my new toy, but unfortunately there were no "pests" nearby, but I spotted one quite a ways away, longer that any shot I had taken, so I told my son its far but I will try and show you how accurate this is, BOOM!!!! kill shot, I just held over a bit, my son was in shock. I measured afterwards and it was 79 yards, god I love this thing. Love my Taipan!!!