• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new P35

On the SPA website they now show a P35X. 530mm barrel, nearly 3 kg weight and wood stock (looks like beech with a fairly light stain). 65cc power plenum. A quick search did not find any for sale. For a 25 I think the longer barrel and much bigger plenum seem like good things. But for a 177 I think the P35 is fine. Even a 22 I think I'd rather have the shorter lighter P35. But soon it looks like it will be phased out in favor of the P35X.

Very woody. Looks like the same magazines so that is cool.

IMG_1754.png

Reactions: Joedirt199
Have an Avenge X .25 and Bullshark .22 and find myself reaching for the Bullshark more because it's much lighter, maneuverable, and quieter but a few things I'd change about it is obviously an external regulator adjustment and gauge, having a foster fit at the end of the rifle instead of the fill gauge(dislike having to point the gun in my general direction just to check fill), and last but not least moving the safety anywhere else but inside the trigger guard, who even thought it was a good idea to put the safety right on the trigger???

Even though I shoot the Avenge X better because of non bullpup style ergonomics and way better trigger the Bullsharks stays in my hand more simply because it's shorter, lighter, and not the worst bullpup I've shot and I dislike most bullpups designs.

Last edited:
I purchased the Skyhawk .22 mainly because I really liked the Minelli walnut stock. It's the least expensive PCP I've ever purchased, so my expectations were pretty low. But after tweaking the trigger, this gun shoots really nice, is very accurate, and quiet.
The stock has some nice mineral lines in the walnut, which really stand out now, after sanding off all the dark stain, and refinishing with oil.

Fun light weight plinker.
Have fun

skyhawk~01.jpg
skyhawk~01~01.jpg