• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new Leshiy

Emailed Drozd a few days ago. No answer yet.

If you don't hear back pop another message. Maybe it got lost over weekend and not read. Also consider the time difference when sending an email and try to get it to them during business hours. Shipping was quite expensive - I got two and they were ~$225 each with fx conversion and shipping.

With 2 crude hammer spring adjustments I am getting 25 good shots at an average of 931 fps from a 250 mm barrel on a new, not broken in rifle. If I take time to work with regulator and hammer spring tune I believe I can increase the shot count with the rifle shooting at somewhere around 900 fps. Based on my experience and reading the optimum fps for a pellet for accuracy is between 880 and 920 fps. Nor sure what I'll end up with this stock rifle as far as shot count in .177, but it looks like I'm going to be happy with the shot count.

I'm pushing 19fpe (15.9gr JSB @ 750fps) out of a 250mm barrel. Reg set to 110bar. We'll consider a reasonable fill to 250 bar. With the stock airtube was 5 bar per shot. So from 250bar to 110 bar would net approx. 28 shots. With the drozd airtube I'm getting 2-3 bar per shot so double the shot count to 56. I think that's darn reasonable for the size of the gun. It's a very efficient design.

With the reg set to 130bar and a .30 350mm barrel I was getting 8-10 shots at 50fpe - that blows me away!

Just like I shouldn't have let the trigger put me off on the Leshiy - don't let the advertised shot count put you off either.