MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

Ah yes, valve stem. I work midnight shift all week and by Friday sometimes words fail me. Thanks.

​My owners manual has no parts list in it - does yours?

​Regardless, I need to find the size of said VALVE STEM O-ring so I can order some. Thanks fellas.

​I have the new bullet-proof cocking handle (great work on that) and may end up with a new valve stem. Until that time - I want to replace the missing o-ring.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with it! Troy does excellent work for a fair price, one just needs to be very patient waiting for it to be done.

Thought I should mention that I just installed this hardened sear in my Kral PB and it really made the trigger outstanding. It ain't cheap but it was definitely worth it to me.
http://www.jsairrifles.com/KRAL-Hardened-Seer_p_16.html

Happy shooting everybody!

Ed

I decided to order one in walnut. Rather than deal with the gross teething pains these guns seem to have out of the box, I opted to order one through Annihilator Airguns & Tuning. Troy Hammer is the proprietor and he will install his own baffle kit, upgraded valve internals and tune it prior to shipment.

We have an outfit in Medford, Oregon called Jefferson State Airguns that makes a nice replacement CNC cocking lever. I may upgrade to one of those after I have a chance to try out the Kral for a couple hundred shots.

It sounds like a good idea before shooting is to just go over the whole gun and check all the fasteners. I have seen the same thing with import telescopes and optical gear from China. Maybe the Turks do it the same way...quantity over quality. 100% inspection prior to sale to cull out the bad ones is partly the answer. I don't know if airgun dealers regularly do that but I wouldn't be offended by an open box if it had a seal on it saying it had been inspected stateside prior to sale.

Good luck with your purchase!

I must say that I am surprised that my original thread is still going on. I am pleased that we were able to find the issues and get them solved. Even to the point of Troy and others manufacturing parts needed to do so. It just shows that the airgunning community will pull together to assist each other when needed. 

My original gun has been modified to be a super sweet shooter. I want to give an update to my rifle's performance after the tune by Will Piatt and some putzing I did. (you can see what was done waaaay back in this thred) This .25 has taken squirrels, raccoon, and other animals during the hunting season with only 1 miss on 13 squirrels..

I recently had a barrel cut shorter for a pistol project by Will. He wanted some special self resetting squirrel and crow targets I make. Except he wanted them for his .25 cal out to 125 yards. So I used my Kral to test the target at 100 yards. I shot the metal squirrel in the head three times, and watched it go over and back up. So i knew i hit it.. When I retrieved the target, all three pellets were stacked on top of each other in a little mound! I was impressed to say the least. Unfortunately I deleted the pic i sent to Will.

These little bull pups are capable of serious accuracy...... I still have the original accurate barrel that came with it, but the new one Will put on is much better.

Good luck to all who get one of these rifles.....!

Yer welcome Jim. The JSA sear really made a big difference in mine. I don't own a trigger gauge but I'm sure the pull is down to 2 lbs or less and after a bunch of butt banging I'm confident it's safe as well.

Your PB sounds like a great shooter Paul! After replacing the OEM junk cocking lever, having Troy replace the broken valve stem and installing the JSA sear I'm once again very happy with mine. Mine's tuned for a lot of shots. I can actually get 60 @ 32-33 ft. lbs which is great since I'm mostly punching paper other than an occasional tree rat. Very accurate out to 45 yards or so. I haven't been able to try it further.

Ed

Hi Ed, glad to hear from you again. I have been so busy with my target business, I have not had time for the forums. And now the field Target season for the grand prix's are starting at the end of this month. I'm busier than a one-armed paper-hanger.

Wow that is a fantastic shot count. You have a .25 correct?
Even at the lower FPE that is still a great count. I'm assuming are talking about 60 on point of aim shots.
Did he install a regulator?.

Good to hear about your end results. It us sweet when it all comes together...