MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

Bigship, The adjustment screw changes the sear engagement, so if you screw it in too much the snag sear wont catch on the hammer. I have a power tuned version from WAR and haven't had anything break and Travis had a charging handle break on a stock gun. I think the issue is very poor QC and what day of the week your gun was made... I'd suggest fully floating the barrel. I've got a horrible bore and mine will shoot 1/2" at 20 yards.

"kkarmical"
"strikefast"Rod, Ed...... Good to see that you are happy with the little bull pup. Finding the rt pellet and speed has always been the trick to get the most accuracy from air rifles.

Ed, I put 4 Mrod baffles in my Breaker. I left the spring out and they fit perfect... No movement. Got it quiet.....

Still interested in the lever upgrade that Matt has come up with...
I'm using 4 baffles no spring too, sounds pretty quiet. I've had the ldc & switching shroud+7..I like it with 4 the best I think now I can order that 31inch case. ......are you saying that 4 baffles are as quiet as the 7 ?

"RAMJET66"
"kkarmical"
"strikefast"Rod, Ed...... Good to see that you are happy with the little bull pup. Finding the rt pellet and speed has always been the trick to get the most accuracy from air rifles.

Ed, I put 4 Mrod baffles in my Breaker. I left the spring out and they fit perfect... No movement. Got it quiet.....

Still interested in the lever upgrade that Matt has come up with...
I'm using 4 baffles no spring too, sounds pretty quiet. I've had the ldc & switching shroud+7..I like it with 4 the best I think now I can order that 31inch case. ......are you saying that 4 baffles are as quiet as the 7 ?

7 baffles + spring with shroud reversed is the quietest yet. 4 baffles is pretty quiet though. The ldc & 3 baffles and spring is quiet also, but now I want it as close to stock length as possible.

I have one of THammers end cap / kit coming, I bet it's as quiet as 7 baffles at least that is what I'm hoping.

Silent, thanks for weighing in. I tried to readjust the clearance at the barrel/scope mount interface, and no luck. The most forward hole is just too small and will touch the barrel when I retighten the assembly. I'm going to have to remove the barrel and ream or and drill the hole diameter. I only need about 10 thou radially to make it work. Doing taxes the rest of the week so Airguns will have to sit on the workbench for awhile. Only one bolt to hold the entire assembly together which includes the trigger extension rod?? Wow, I don't know if that efficient design, or just plain cheap. Its a bit tricky to retighten. The scope rail has to be level, and the relative distance maintained to keep the first stage trigger adjustment at the preferred setting. I've taken a pretty good look down my barrel, and it looks passible. At least I'll have a chance to really inspect it. Always something!

Got started on some sear prototypes.

56e5778f1be7eb6c9a81a14f778c0ecd.jpg

Put in one of THammers quiet kits last night. Now I've tried the shroud reversed w/ 7 baffles, 3 baffles + ldc, 4 baffles no spring. This end cap thought up by Troy is the quietest option I've had yet.

I had a bit of a late night having to put together a last minute WWE wrestling themed Easter basket, which really was a big hit this morning btw.

But I slipped this kit in around 1am, and slipped outside shot it a couple times so quiet the neighbors dog who barks at everything didn't start barking until I shut the door going back inside.

This morning I put 20 or so shots and really its very quiet now.

Great job Troy, keep up the good work! 

"kkarmical"Put in one of THammers quiet kits last night. Now I've tried the shroud reversed w/ 7 baffles, 3 baffles + ldc, 4 baffles no spring. This end cap thought up by Troy is the quietest option I've had yet.

I had a bit of a late night having to put together a last minute WWE wrestling themed Easter basket, which really was a big hit this morning btw.

But I slipped this kit in around 1am, and slipped outside shot it a couple times so quiet the neighbors dog who barks at everything didn't start barking until I shut the door going back inside.

This morning I put 20 or so shots and really its very quiet now.

Great job Troy, keep up the good work!
Glad it all worked out. 

"strikefast"Nice fix thanked! Have you tried 4 baffles without the spring? I did and they fit perfect.

The newest upgrade to my Breaker is a Maurader barrel. The inside of the Kral barrel is one of the roughest seen through a bore scope according to me Piatt.... Paul do you have Troy's quiet kit ? or just the 4 baffles ? how much difference is it ? thanks , roger

No, I just bought the Mrod baffles kit and left out the spring. I wanted to keep the gun as short as possible, so I did not flip the shroud as it added 4", and quiet was second on the needs. It is considerably more quiet with the four in.

I am not sure how that will be when I get the gun back from Will Piatt. He is boosting the power and adding a new Maurader/Green Mountain choked barrel. He said the original barrel was very rough I side and was not choked.... So with the added speed/power it may end up a little louder. I'll do a post on what he did as well as the new accuracy when it get it back. A sort of honest review review....! Hahaha