MY NEW KRAL BREAKER SILENT BULL PUP...HONEST REVIEW!

Mag, it would be easy to cobble a new lever from some stainless with hand tool. It is that simply designed. The hard part would be tapping the front hole as it is a M3x.5 A tiny thing.

Getting the Evanix lever is the easiest and definitely strong way to go. 

No muss no fuss.... Just need a 3/16" drill bit and you're in business... 

Silentmatt could clean up if he gets them made and ready to sell......

"strikefast"I'm friends with Tyler Patner and I just sent him an email seeing if he was aware of the flaw, and if PA or AV have any Blizzard levers in stock.....

Very cool! I know who Tyler is from all the PA videos. Thanks for doing that, appreciate it! It would be nice to know I did the right thing in not clicking on "Buy it now" yet and PA has or can get me one for half of what I was ready to pay. I was going to call PA tomorrow. Bet they're busy as hell with they're 20% off birthday sale. I'll be keeping my eye peeled looking for good news from them here.

Ed

Met Tyler on the Grand Prix circuit for field target. He is a good guy... We have shot at many GPs together. I am heading to Heflin. Alabama this Thursday. It is the Southern Open Grand Prix. 

I don't know if he is going or not. He missed the Cajun Classic this year. He is very busy evidently. He will still host the Pyramid Air Cup and I will see him there.

The Southern Open did not have a pistol competition and I was able to plead our case for one. They relented and myself and a competitor from Texas organised a pistol match. I am supplying all the targets, and Bob in Texas has made the course plan. Should be fun. 

My problem is that I am trying to finish two orders for 6 of my custom field targets before I go. No time to practice and my local club match shows it.

Ed, call and ask for Air Venturi Parts Dept. 
I forget the girl's name there, but she knows her stuff. Very pleasant and helpful.

Paul--I'll definitely be calling PA tomorrow & asking for AV parts. I'm thinking that unless they just happen to have the Evanix lever in stock it'll probably end up costing about the same but take longer to receive. ??? I'm probably overthinking this but I wouldn't be surprised if there ends up being a run on that part. If I don't get good news from PA tomorrow I'm gonna bite the bullet (pellet?) and order from the UK. Then when I get it I'm gonna count on your mechanical expertise in explaining the particulars of the installation. I get the 3/16" re-drill but I ain't sure how to get the POS one out and the new one in. Something for you to do to pass the time. You know, so you don't get bored...........
Ed

"strikefast"Funny Ed,. It is really as simple as taking out the two screws, drill out the back hole and replace....

If you need help let me know I will help.

Uhh, sounds complicated....How's that go??? Lefty loosy, righty tighty??? LOL
Is the screw that requires the new 3/16" hole the one that you see when the cheek rest is off? And removal/replacement can be done while the rifle is cocked, no problem? Tough questions I know.
Ed, master craftsman--NOT