FX My new FX Lil Slugger Dreamline .177

I recently purchased a Power-Pup Lil Slugger from Pyramid. I already own an Impact so power is not what I was after. I wanted to play with .177 and it be as accurate as my Impact. Well, I am enjoying this so much. It is exactly as accurate so far, out to 92 yards. Got dark, we had to leave. Will try farther distance this week I hope. I got the Studd mag loaders for .177 and they are so well worth it. Shooting FX 10.3gr and it is sweet. No regrets on my purchase.
The squirrels hate it.
20230918_123410.jpg

I recently purchased a Power-Pup Lil Slugger from Pyramid. I already own an Impact so power is not what I was after. I wanted to play with .177 and it be as accurate as my Impact. Well, I am enjoying this so much. It is exactly as accurate so far, out to 92 yards. Got dark, we had to leave. Will try farther distance this week I hope. I got the Studd mag loaders for .177 and they are so well worth it. Shooting FX 10.3gr and it is sweet. No regrets on my purchase.
The squirrels hate it.View attachment 389831
Jiffy if you think your rifle will shoot even heavier pellets or slugs try these GAMO G-Hammer's 15.42 gr and these Howler slugs 12.6 gr. Both shoot extremely accurately out of my .177 BSA R10.

GAMO G-Hammer.jpg

Howler.jpg

I am replacing the factory reg with a Huma. Already ordered from Huma. It was factory set at 95 bar and will NOT move up from that setting. I recently had a reg stop working on the bottle adapter of a Dream Tac Compact. When I would screw on any bottle, it would just spew, leak air and never seal no matter how far I tried screwing it into place. I suspected the reg so I swapped the bottle adapter from another Dream and it sealed normally. Bad reg. So, I have 2 to replace. I'm also going to do this to my M3.

I recently acquired this Impact .177 slug barrel kit. Since the transfer port, also on the FX schematics known as a barrel inlet is the same for each caliber, I tried it out on the Lil Slugger. The barrel inlet (transfer port) FX part #'s are .177 - 19628 .22- 19629 .25 - 19670 .30 - 19671. Any barrel within the same caliber will work on any FX rifle. The shroud is the issue. That is now my issue. The CF short shroud for the Impact kit fit fine for the upper rail of the Lil Slugger, just not out to the end of the barrel. Where can I get a full 700mm shroud I can use on a Dream?

.177 - 700mm FX Barrel.jpg