My new Fully Auto LCS Air Arms SK19

I have a SK19, in 22cal ordered, but no conformation yet. I also have a Huben and I like it. It will do weird things when/if you let it get low on air, and it's pretty easy to do with the 19 shot mag, and a rather small air tube instead of a bottle. I've noticed on some of the videos of the SK19 on full auto, it sounds like it gets low on air rather quickly. You can hear it slowing down. I'm sure it is almost exactly like the Huben, and it takes a little while to figure out the adjustments of the regulator, and power wheel. Once dialed in, it works great, and is accurate, but requires some tuning when changing types and weights of ammo.And you'd better have a compressor, cause they love air and ammo!😁

I just want to add to the convo. The barrel is threaded as Michael has said with two 4mm screws clamping down on the barrel toward the middle of the rifle. The barrel then just unscrews off. Just make sure when you are tightening it back down that you do not overtighten because then the barrel will seat itself too far into the fixed magazine and prevent rotation. Plus if you overtighten you won't be able to unscrew the barrel back out. Righty righty until it stops then back it out a quarter of a turn.

1572914699_19554043255dc0c60bbf44f3.39713179_20191104_191447.jpg
1572914700_20398382865dc0c60ca1e9f9.27782247_20191104_190654.jpg
1572914778_11082643695dc0c65a4609a9.80667021_20191104_190659.jpg

Hi Guys,

My brother in law split the cost for the .22 SK-19 from Air gun of Arizona with the 580cc upgrade bottle . We were not happy with the scratches on the bottle stem due to the 580cc larger diameter stem that hit the regulator preventing any adjustment if needed or other damage that occurred. Contacted AGA and presently RA-ed the gun for a new gun with the stock 480cc stock bottle . We will see if the gun arrives with a new higher serial number and is free from defects. Darren at AGA was very service friendly and assured us we would be taken care of. Will post a follow up.

hi, is this basically a huben k1 with a bottle and auto mode?

Yes Matt mentioned today in a YouTube video live stream that they make the parts in another country and assembled it here to avoid copyright patent infringement. He said it uses a similar design as the huben.

Edit: for some reason Matt has deleted the youtube video.

Fukochan- A huben doesn't shoot pellets very well, less air capacity, and is even louder i think.

I have owned 5 Hubens and they all shoot pellets just fine. I would rather have the K1 air supply which is less weight, more compact, and very efficient. They are not loud at all, very quiet.

Oh i see i must be mistaken from first gen or something,

I have over 5000 rounds through my .22 caliber SK-19 now without a single hiccup. I have the regulator factory set at 150 PSI and haven’t touched it yet and really don’t think I need to. Being that I use it at 50 yards or less for plinking, target shooting, pest control, and hunting have been fortunate enough to have taken a chance on a “cheap” pellet with great success. I have my power adjustment knob set 8 clicks from it minimum setting pushing Daisy Hollow Points at 900 FPS and holding a 1” group or less on semi or full automatic out of my Caldwell Lead Sled at 50 yards. I’m getting 5 magazines out of a 250 Bar fill at this time. I opted for this gun over the Impact because I didn’t want to wait multiple weeks if not months to get one. I have no regrets.

Some people complain about the trigger because it isn’t a target trigger, I don’t think I would want a target trigger on a fully automatic gun alone for safety reasons and find it easy to get used to. It’s very accurate, reliable and very powerful especially if you start using the JSB Redesigned 25.39 grain pellets. I tried them and tuned the gun to about 900-920 FPS with 19 shot 1 hole groups at 50 yards which is all the more distance I have to shoot in my backyard. As far as something hitting Giles in the face and knowing this gun, I myself would tend to lean towards the big bore guns shooting to his left or right and thinking about a piece of lead from one of those guns coming back and hitting him and not from this platform. Again just my thinking because I was not there and don’t know the whole story. 
These are great little guns in my opinion and am very glad to have been lucky enough to have found one and not have to wait like so many other do. Hope this helps.

Hi there my fellow airgunners,

LCS is a beast!!!!!!! too much fun to shoot but an air Hog, i changed the tank to 580 cc and now i just thinking to get the attachment to get a secong bottle. also sounf wise i change the silencer to a donnyfl sumo and kind of improved. Anyway i havent been able to reach the shot count on middle or low setting jeje!!, the full power of course is just about 40 and the air is gone. tried with different light weight pellets but it seems that performs better with heavy weight pellets at least my rifle, and this is not a slug barrel yet jeje!! i tried nielsen sevral weights, h&n, and nova something so lets see which other upgrades in a near future hopefully to make it more pleasent and joyfull to shoot this magnificent rifle