• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

My new Diana Bandit .177 - 50 shot Chrono with Crosman .177 HP

If you read that you can overfill your gun now that you have a reg, what you were reading is how to build a bomb. My Rebel 800, which is a Bandit with a reg, gets 55 shots at over 600fps without overfilling. Get to tuning and do not overfill a cheap Chinagun.

I only have 4 mags and my compressor fills up the gun quicker than I can reload those mags so 36 shots is really all I need. I may still look into tuning though just so I know what's out there.

I've changed my mind. After shooting about 1000 rounds through my I do want more shots per fill. I've also learned that single shot isn't that bad and less time consuming that fumbling with the magazines. Wish I had known that before I ordered 3 extra mags. I guess mags are really only needed if you are hunting or if your gun is truly semi auto. 

So yeah, I need to know about tuning. Who can help?

Loving the Bandit more and more. Just shot the absolute cheapest ammo I could find ($1.99 for 250 pellets).

34ft from my feet to the target standing shooting off-hand with a red dot.

This hobby just got a little less expensive but that won't last long, lol.

1593723088_13633492075efe48d00f7321.78785529.jpg